Repairs/service

Hawkmoon - Are you having e new mech fitted or a service only?

To be honest not sure whats happening my player was skipping and sometimes revert back to the start of cd this would happen regularly so something is not right.

Sounds the same as my player, so it’s booked in for a new mech and service.

I did email Naim a couple of weeks ago and was told there is an additional wait time for this due to the repair being more complicated than expected hence taking more time to complete. I’m hopeful to get the unit back in the next week or two.

Yes mine i gone 11 weeks now hopefully not much longer cheers.

The NAS play has confirmed the SQ changes. Treble detail is back as is sound stage, also lifelike, atmosphere. But like I said, memory of how it used to be gets lost during the short 4 weeks time away.
I guess any improvements are indicative of the reservoir caps drifting out of spec, maybe expected after 14 years & not far off powered on 24/7 throughout that time.
It’s real nice to have the Naim logos now all showing the same level of brightness.

You can always ask your dealer to check in with Naim and tell you where it is in the process. I had a 250 in once. Time went by. I pinged the dealer after a few months. The dealer pinged Naim. That said “Glad you reminded us. It somehow escaped the system and was just sitting there.”

My guess is that it is when parts become available

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.