Requesting Podcasts

Hi all - does anyone know how podcasts get added to the catalogue and how to request one if it’s not there? I looked at earlier posts and didn’t find an answer. Have seen some threads where people are requesting internet radio stations, so wanted to see if there’s a comparable process for podcasts.

Let’s ask @Stevesky !!

Does Chromecast work from your podcast app? Not to your NDX/UQ1 I guess, but second gen streamers should be ok that way?

The answer will no doubt depend to a large extent on who is providing the podcast, but in many cases I suspect your chances of a result are low. You’re probably better off playing on an iOS device and connecting it to a USB port on your streamer.

thanks all. had a feeling this was the case. another reason to update the streamers to something more current like an ND5XS2 and an Atom. I can cast podcasts from my phone to the Sonos / HomePod devices in the house very easily - that Airplay functionality really comes in handy

Hi @Maury_Finkle

What podcast series are you after?

Best

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.