RIP Alan Lancaster

Second original member of my favourite band gone.

Rock on Nuff.

steve

3 Likes

Sad news.

Best musician in Quo in my opinion. RIP.

1 Like

Very sad news, another star gone from the era that shaped all of my life, well, musically at least. At the rate the real professionals are leaving us we will soon only have little mix and yet another return of the boy bands to follow, good grief!!

2 Likes

Sad news, seen Quo more times than any other band… time to break out the vinyl

4 Likes

Saw Alan and the band back in the day at the Civic hall, Grays. R.I.P

1 Like

So, what you’re proposing, is to maybe break the rules, and get down, down, on the wild side of life?

3 Likes

Happy memories eh? For me it was Bridlington Spa complex, a number of times, and once in Hull, we used to to travel 30 or so miles there from Hull on motorcycles, by the time the gigs had finished we couldn’t hear a thing (for three days sometimes) so the ride home was the quietest we could have had, apart from the songs still echoing around in our brains of course, decibel level, what decibel level?

4 Likes

Quo at the Glasgow Apollo 1982 and 1984. Upper levels literally bouncing to the bass beat laid down by Nuff. Best gigs ever. Two down of the Frantic Four :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.