Rolling Thunder Revue 1975

On second viewing the fakery seemed more coherent, more integrated. I imagine I detect more of the hand of Bob in the organisation of the screenplay. Reminds me of Renaldo and Clara, or Chronicles.

1 Like

Got the vinyl set, always regretted that I choose the cd version when first released. A fantastic album if you ask me! Couldn’t find any instructions how to download the digital copy, but assume it’s mp3 and don’t need to bother as I have the cd. Anyone who knows?

I downloaded the 96/24 fro HDTracks. Cost me €98, after a coupon. Less than €1 a track, a bargain indeed!

2 Likes

Just watched the Rolling Thunder film and though not a big Dylan fan really enjoyed it.
My parents took me to see him in 1984 or '85 at Wembley UB40 where supporting anyway my memory wasn’t that great his voice was awful but the live footage in the film was excellent I thought and has inspired me to revisit his music.
Was this Rolling Thunder tour inspired by Ronnie Lane’s The Passing Show which toured England in 1974 though of course Dylan was able to enroll bigger stars to his tour they had a similar feel.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.