Sad news, Dave from Flashback sales has died

For everyone’s info, Lyn has the following message on the website.

I’m sorry to have to tell you but Flashback Sales has ceased trading
David, the brains behind Flashback Sales, has died. Neither he nor I knew that he had cancer
I should like to thank you all for your good wishes for Dave’s recovery, but sadly it was not to be
He and I truly valued your support.

Lyn Laine

Gosh, thats so very sad that the poor lady had to post such a heart rendering closure. I never needed to use their services but they were on my list of high quality suppliers if i needed a custom cable.
Dave R.I.P

All my Best to Lyn and her family. I found David to be a true gent and his cables where top notch.

So sorry to hear this sad news. I’ve bought a few cables from Dave over past years and he was always really helpful & knowledgable.
My condolences to all his family & friends.

Prem.

Dreadful news.

Very sad. I exchanged a few nice emails with Lyn recently after placing an order. Of course didn’t think this would be the outcome

That is sad. Though I never knew him, I’ve enjoyed his DIN cables most of any in my system. Our and the audio world’s loss.

Very sad news I have several of his cables most recently a special set of cables for my NAP135s, thoughts are with his Wife Lyn, friends and family

Hi…I have organised a collection for Lyn and the cats and she is very pleased this is happening as Dave could not work since September of this year…Lyn asked me to send a bunch of flowers to Dave’s mother and I have arranged for it to arrive tomorrow.

Below is a link to the collection which has so far raised £1215 and it will go up as I will be making a further donation through sales of things to boost the collection.

If you have not contributed yet…please do. :slight_smile:

Nye

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.