Shout out for Peter Tyson Customer Service!

Some of you will have seen on a different thread that I purchased a grade A reconditioned Nap 300 DR + PSU from Peter Tyson last week, and it has had an intermittent channel. At first contact, they are replacing the unit with like for like and no questions.

Thank you to Luke on their service desk who I just spoke to.

Outstanding!

22 Likes

Very nice to hear, they do seem to have some good offers at times.

1 Like

I had very good service from them years ago, some speakers were damaged by the courier, and were replaced immediately, which were also damaged by the same courier, looked like fork lift forks had gone through the side of one of the boxes :grimacing: The replacement replacements arrived the next day, thankfully undamaged!
Excellent service.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic news Neil. It’s good in a way that the fault came up again and they are sending a new one out.

Look forward to hearing when everything is up and running and then you can put this behind you.

2 Likes

Just over 24 hours later, and the replacements are in place and, so far, working as they should! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yes, they’re a good bunch.
I bought a Denon AVR and a Yamaha Sub from them but had some issues and they spent a good deal of time on the phone sorting it out and guiding me on how to set it up properly.
Great dealer and customer service. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great news Neil. I am sure it will all go well this time!

2 Likes

Say it quietly… but all good so far! Been running for about 4 hours… and going well. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Keeping everything crossed Neil. It will be fine. Enjoy your 252 300DR upgrade. Top notch system mate :ok_hand:

1 Like

I would also like to give a massive thumbs up to Peter Tyson customer service.
I bought a pair of used PMC Twenty5.23s which had some issues on the cabinets not flagged on the ad. Peter Tyson arranged a no quibble collection and refund with very professional customer service.
Would happily buy with confidence again.
People are often quick to complain about poor customer service but slow to praise good service. Hats off to them.

3 Likes

I bought an “open box” SN3 from Peter Tyson in 2021 for £2700 while my XS was in Salisbury for a replacement volume control and service. It seemed too good an offer to turn down.

It has a slightly scruffy box (and yes, evidence of having being opened) but the amp and accessories were utterly mint (the bag with the remote and manual had not been opened). The SN3 now sells for £4300 atm… :slight_smile:

I must get around to selling the XS…

1 Like