Show us what's inside

Just have to show my Ron Smith Galaxie 14 attached to a scaffold pole strapped to the chimney (the first pole bent). The lower FM aerial with pieces missing is for next door, but I guess he does not get much benefit.

Not kept shiny like yours, but it went up in the 1980’s…

6 Likes

Inside my airing cupboard :grin:

When i eventually get around to acquiring a tuner…
my Galaxie 14 will go up in the loaf in very much the same way as Mike-B’s

5 Likes

Blimey!

I expect you can converse with ET with that thing!

‘fraid not Nigel, ET is very sub technophobe and unable to exchange logical thought processes.
The Vulcan humanoids are fun to chat to, but most of my time is spent with the Zeelee.

3 Likes

Top build quality, lasts a lifetime. The most accurate and beguiling reproduction of the human voice imaginable.

3 Likes

It’s faulty. The organs are a mirror image of where they should be. Send it back. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well spotted. It’s actually a super special limited edition, the only one which has successfully been grown and has no impact on performance :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Obviously a model depicting situs transversus- come on…!

Nice :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Situs inversus…can result in major problems, particularly when transitioning between intra and extra uterine circulations. But you are stuck with it.

Famously a surgeon once correctly diagnosed acute appendicitis in a patient with acute Left iliac fossa pain who also had dextracardia
This was preimaging days where clinical examination was a skilled art… but we digress…:rofl:

I did the same with a complex dextrocardia in a neonate…no real credit though, clinically it was very obvious. It’s the sort of thing that sticks in your memory for ever.

1 Like

George Smith special

Gregory House?

I’d have to kill you after :wink:

1 Like

How do you defuse it before blowing up the world?

1 Like

Its just a high precision bearing assembly from a medical instrument, Officer.

Is this the inside of the Statement volume knob? Where is the special grease? :upside_down_face:

Way smoother i’d say

1 Like

From a roller pump of some sort?