Show us your cameras!

Experience tells me that there is a correlation between audiophiles and photography. At least I believe so. If true, a good number of people here will own cameras.

Let’s see them!

3 Likes

A few years ago I got tired of carrying a heavy camera bag. I had a full Canon DSLR setup. I missed photography, so bought a bridge camera that is lightweight. The Sony RX10 Mark IV. So far, I really like it!

2 Likes

This is to keep in correlation to my NAIT 3… otherwise, I use a Nikon D810.

3 Likes

Fujifilm X100f with Annie Barton 1972 whip strap.

Just loaded up 7 custom settings using the Fuji film simulations and attributes to emulate:-

1. Joel Meyerowitz
  2. Martin Parr
  3. Darcy Padilla
  4. Kodachrome
  5. Landscape
  6. Portrait
  7. B&W

13 Likes

Q mine and CL a graduation present for my son.

G

15 Likes

My old M9 (now have a Q) and the wife’s current M type 240…

8 Likes

I have several, mostly Canons. Consider 5d4 to be my main one though.

1 Like

Hmmm…Not enough space.

1 Like

:rofl:

Kodak 66 Model II #2

Kodak 66 Model II, a UK-made 120 film Kodak camera from about 1959-60.

9 Likes

My dear old M9 with 50mm Summicron…

My M9 (By My Mate's D7000)

12 Likes

Since I had my camera stollen at the time of a solar eclipse I either use my phone or this little gem.

6 Likes

Lots of Leica’s showing up. Nice!

3 Likes

I’m a Nikoner, 2 bodies, 4 lenses and accessories!

8 Likes

Only the 700, Sigma 24-60 /2.8 and and SB 900 speedlight left from my original kit. The lenses are now sold. Hardly used these days.

7 Likes

[quote=“AndyP, post:4, topic:7050, full:true”]
Fujifilm X100f with Annie Barton 1972 whip strap.

Just loaded up 7 custom settings using the Fuji film simulations and attributes to emulate:-

1. Joel Meyerowitz
  2. Martin Parr
  3. Darcy Padilla
  4. Kodachrome
  5. Landscape
  6. Portrait
  7. B&W

[/quote] mm

I was looking for a DSLR to emulate Alfred Stieglitz but they sent me to the view cameras department… What does the Joel Meyerowitz setting do? Automatically produces beach front scenes of Cape Cod?

2 Likes

My 44 years old Nikkor 15mm f/5.6 which still produces stunning images with much less distortions than the modern lenses do. Here it is mounted to my F2 (still working) which was purchased in Singapore in 1974.

14 Likes

Here are settings for Joel Meyerowitz. Now unfortunately this may come as a shock but it doesn’t make you Joel Meyerowitz you have to find your own beach scenes.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oooh nice lens🙂

2 Likes

I love this Nikon FM2, which is almost 40 years old, and which travelled around the USSR with me in 1987. I love this beautiful 70s Nikkor lens even more – it’s fantastically well-built and is capable of stunning resolution with the right film and good light.

They Don't Make 'Em Like This Anymore

12 Likes