Show us your chairs

Cheers JimDog, they are fine thank you! :joy:

Has to be a sofa so you can sit… lie… or generally lounge in any direction

4 Likes

Ah love those posters.

Takes me back to my days as a punk rocker.

Good few clash n damned up there too once I get it all sorted… (wife hates it)

I’ve owned two, both had the issue (to different degrees) where one side flexed more than the other. So you ended up sitting askew. Not great for your back when sitting in them for longer.

That’s unlucky as mine doesn’t suffer from those issues and I need to be very careful when it comes to my back.

We have quite an expensive recliner at home and I just can’t sit in it not even for 5 minutes.

My chair came for free from my brother-in-law who worked for a local council. Don’t know what make it is but seems well built and has all the adjustments I require. Only problem was the rather tasteless blue/purple colour. Eventually the fabric gave up and I set about recovering it.

Fabric came from the local sewing shop at Kilroot. It’s a blue mix DPM. Hopefully good at disguising the inevitable food stains. Scotchguarded as well.

Total cost of refurbishment was less than £30.

Willy.

I had this for years, but it was a bit to large for my 45m2 living room. But soo cool and a delight to sit in.
It is an Arne Norell Ari chair

arne-norell-ari,-fåtölj-med-fotpall

My dream chair is The Seal by Ib Kofod Larsen. Or perhaps the Chieftains Chair by Finn Juhl. Maybe in a couple of years?

3 Likes

Love the Norell lounge chair.

1 Like

A present from my wife.

7 Likes

What I hanker after, an Ercol perhaps in green ?

I have reached that stage in my life when I realised why all the old people sat in uncomfortable high backed chairs …

Rather akin to passing a Lamborghini and not envying the car but the ability to get in and out of it

2 Likes

Oh dear, I would suggest time to contact Relate

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Shocking isn’t it.

2 Likes

Looks like an attempt to put a spark into your marriage to me :rofl:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.