Show us your Kudos

19 Likes

My new Kudos 1200mm by 600mm towel rail waiting to be installed in the downstairs WC.

6 Likes

But I have had a pair of these in the lounge for over three years and they are superb.

13 Likes

Too warm sounding I found.

G

8 Likes

Stealth mode!

12 Likes

That’s much better. Looks great :rofl:

The other Kudos Speakers with Naim and LP12 playing away!

22 Likes

Older generation Titan T88s
David

27 Likes

From the original first set of 5 T88’s produced in 2010

David F’s pair is it’s long lost brother originally owned by @varyat

The other 3 siblings are with two veteran (no longer active) forum members - Joe Silva in HK and John Nobbs in the UK. The last pair belongs to Mr. Peter Swain

31 Likes

Another 808 in oak finish.

18 Likes

Titans are in !

23 Likes

Let us know how you get on, Mike. Are they brand new? Mine took a rather long time to run in but the improvement was worth the wait.

1 Like

I prefer the oak finish to what I have but wouldn’t go in our room so had to pass

Some things have changed greatly on the electronics side.

Kudos C20 in Den
Super 10 in bedroom/listening room

12 Likes

Yes, brand new, so just running them in 24/7. Happy with sound a moment but just being patient

2 Likes

Titan 606’s in oak finish.

17 Likes

The walnut finish is also very nice. It was an option for me, because my hifi racks are in walnut but the rest of the furniture in our living room is oak finish.
At the end it doesn‘t matter what finish 808 owner choose they all get the same SQ from the 808 :blush:

2 Likes

One of my Titans colour matched to the dog. I really like the white finish and it fits with our style better than the wood finishes.

28 Likes

18 Likes

I like the look of the new liquid amber finish. I’ve seen photos of it but deliberately don’t want to see it in the shops, for fear of temptation…