Show us your Kudos

I too a pair of Kudos Cardea C20 under a UNITI NOVA and, I’m very happy. I see you use Kudos cables, I use NAIM cables. What can you tell me about it?
could I improve further by swapping Naim cables for Kudos?
I’d like to know your opinion. Thank you

what a show, they are really impressive. I can only imagine their “musicality” !

I have not tried Naim cables with my Nova and PMCs so cannot tell you which I prefer. Maybe you could borrow some KS1 to try.

I’ll make an attempt. Thank you.

12-hours (and counting) and I can hopefully post in this thread.

4 Likes

3h overdue. Come on!

G

3 Likes

24 Likes

Superb!

G

They fit very nicely. You just need a single 505 as a centre speaker now :wink:

2 Likes

Liquidamber. Covers just about every shade of wood I have in the room!

1 Like

31 Likes

Although we have a liquidambar tree in the garden, I’ve never seen the grain. It looks very attractive on your Titans.

My new 808’s.
A friend dropped in last weekend and asked “are they Bob loudspeakers?”
808 is the only marking on the front…

)

27 Likes

Certainly not dull! The iPhone doesn’t quite get the colour right (it never does!). It’s probably a little bit more yellow and a little less brown

1 Like

Enjoy the Bob’s!
Very considerate of Kudos to have matched the top rear chamfer to the slope of your wall too!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Can I ask how close your Super 10s were to the wall? Listened to a pair yesterday and preferred them to the Super 20s.

Concerned about the rear port creating bass bloom; albeit in a medium 5m x 4.5m room.

Bet it does a great rendition of Tubular Bells.

1 Like

After lots of trial and error I finished up with them about 340mm from back wall, with a very slight toe in, approx 2m apart and just over 2m to the listening position. I found this was a sweet spot for me. The bass was heavier but boomier the closer I had them to the back wall.

The right hand speaker was as close to 450mm from the corner of the room as was practical, as recommended by the manual. I am slightly constrained by room geometry.

They are very well balanced speakers with a particularly sweet midrange, and great imaging. If my devious dealer hadn’t asked me to break-in their demo 505s last Easter, I’d probably still have the S10a. I sold them on to a good pal of mine, who has them a similar distance from back wall.

1 Like

@DazedDegsy - really helpful thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like