Show us your pets

“Raccoons thrive in a variety of natural environments due to their diverse diets. In the wild, raccoons eat birds and other mammals, but they prefer to hunt for easier meals if they are available. Some of their favorite foods include nuts, berries, insects, and eggs. They also catch fish, shellfish, reptiles, and amphibians if their denning site is near a body of water. “

On top of that they love to raid garbage cans. They are fearless and very aggressive. The two killed the turkey without eating her.

Thanks, sorry that this bird was killed for no reason by other animals -other than seemingly for pleasure

1 Like

Sounds familiar.

1 Like

Why waste money on two dog beds when one will do? :thinking:

29 Likes

1 week old…

41 Likes

How cute are they, I’d have to lock them away from my grandkids.

2 Likes

Guess who stole my seat? :relaxed:

22 Likes

Alfie, totally blown away by the ZZs Tres Hombres album.

25 Likes

“I’ve taken your seat……

Next, I will take your soul…. MIAOW HA HA HAAA

Unless you give me a tummy rub!”

2 Likes

Tummy rubs often lead to the showing of teeth, I would be more inclined to give a chin rub that leads to a happy cat purring on my lap :relaxed:

3 Likes

Showing your tummy is a sign the cat trusts you, it isn’t an invitation

You are spot on

1 Like

I tried to tell Mrs Pete that but didn’t fall for it. :grin:

2 Likes

Sweet!

And almost as sweet is the lovely little ION FMT1 tuner…

2 Likes

Sausage fast asleep on the bed whilst I am listening to Marilyn Manson loud :relaxed:

18 Likes

A slightly battered Zebedee (his nose & left eye)

We think as a result of a wayward paw from Pixie!

18 Likes

This is Gem. Not exactly a pet - new working dog on the farm. She was one of the litter of puppies my dog Gwen had about 9-10 years ago. Went to wife’s cousin’s farm but returned here recently to help out :blush:

27 Likes

This is Tig. He was our family dog, but went to live with my ex-wife.

It seems he may have had a stroke - he is off to see the Vets now.
Doesn’t bode well… :worried:

27 Likes

Hang in there Tig!

Sweet boy. Fingers crossed for Tig.

1 Like

He was a lot ‘whiter’ than that, when I last saw him. This picture is from 2011.

News just in - is good… Tig has ‘an inflammation affecting his Vestibular function’ - which controls his balance… He has now got Meds… Which Vet’n’ry says will fix him - in 3 or 4 days…!!

Yay - Tig…!!!

19 Likes