Show us your pets

That’d probably get you arrested here :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

So @MattCray we weigh the kittens every week. At 5.5 months, Billy our red tabby MC male was 4.65 kg and last weekend at a week under 8 months he was 6.3 kg.

1 Like

Super interesting - Sounds like they are tracking in line - at between 4 and 5 kg Lenny is already the size of a “full size cat” - Lordy!

1 Like

Yes you have told me forty times already to day about your poorly knee.
I have shoulder arthritis and hip displaysia.

Please try and keep up!

N

22 Likes

I dare not raise the issue … here they all are.

29 Likes

A bit of an ‘interesting’ week with an unplanned trip to Norfolk to get an elderly parent back on the mend, but it’s meant lots of beach time for Dela.

Bit chilly on the East coast today though !

28 Likes

We went to the dunes at Camber on Friday morning. Luna decided to pose for the camera…

35 Likes

This is not my photo (more’s the pity), but is of my friend Caroline’s horse, Jack. It so wonderfully captures his (very playful) personality.

24 Likes

This dog appears to fully appreciate the Rule of Thirds…!!

Must be a Photo Dog… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

19 days old.

44 Likes

Great photo

I’ve seen that view from some of our ‘playful’ characters- it usually comes with the question from said character

“What u doin down there Dad? Wasn’t u on my back a few seconds ago huh?”

1 Like

Giz one, ah go on, go on, go on.

4 Likes

10 months old now

37 Likes

Lovely dog, lovely photo @R.K

1 Like

Before I’d even finished unloading the bags of shopping from the car Zhukov had already started unpacking them…

Willy.

22 Likes

With the days getting shorter Lyra is losing her summer coat ready to get the winter one. This is one combing.

10 Likes

What a nice pup and probably going to great fun.

House rule no.1

If it’s left on the floor it’s mine.

I doubt there was half a teaspoon full left. But what ever keeps the old fellah happy.

N

24 Likes

Zebedee went to the Supervet today, for another “post-hepatitis/triaditis/everyd@mnthingitis” checkup

Clinically he is doing fine, and so we can now reduce his meds again.

According to my wife, when Annabelle (the vet) brought him back from his review she commented,

“He’s very strong isn’t he!”,

which, as we know, is a euphemism for

“He was bl**dy uncooperative today, and it took three of us to hold him down…”

That’s my boy! :laughing:

23 Likes

He looks quite cross in that photo! Good for him!

2 Likes