Show us your pets

24 Likes

So you know what your New Year Resolution must be!

4 Likes

He looked a lovely boy. They leave a big gap when they go, but many happy memories.

2 Likes

Fresh tap water by your bowl? No.
Tap water that’s been allowed to settle for a bit and left at a strategic point elsewhere in the house? No.
Rain water brought inside and left either by the bowls or someplace else? No.
Water that’s been left accumulating for weeks and weeks in a manky bucket full of Lord knows what and is in fact now going a little green? That’ll do nicely!

26 Likes

Out for a walk with Pluto earlier after yesterday’s deluge here

29 Likes

Just the same here

2 Likes

Need to get a cat with better contrast. Bloody hard to take pictures of black cats.

33 Likes

“I believe you’ve got some turkey up there.”

Willy.

31 Likes

Yet you seemed to have excelled at this one, lovely pic.

3 Likes

You say ‘some’ turkey. It is actually ‘my’ turkey.

4 Likes

She’s so pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gloria

30 Likes

Several Christmas dog toys have had to have surgery already, pictures too graphic to show, or perhaps it’s my stitching!

4 Likes

Gloria, for the new year.

23 Likes

This morning’s walk was an opportunity to explore Holy brook … Yesterday, the brothers who farm opposite where I live told me about the Shepherd’s Lantern:

You learn something new every day. I recently learnt that all collies (borders, roughs and smooths) have a white tip on their tails, even if it is just a couple of hairs at the end. It is known as the “shepherd’s lantern” because the white tip of the tail would be held high in the air as the collie guided the shepherd home in the dark after a long day’s work. (Thanks to www.hollythecollie.com)

20 Likes

Misty in one of her favourite spots.

30 Likes

Misty looks very comfortable and content. :grin:

2 Likes

Just taken, another of her favourite spots :joy:

15 Likes

Orson’s 3rd birthday today!

He seems happy!

34 Likes

Give him a hug from us. :+1:

3 Likes