Show us your pets

We lost our cat Timmy in October at the age of 19 due to kidney disease . Said we wouldn’t have another but…here is Badger , a 10 week old bag of mischief !

34 Likes

It’s cold on the Street, we dressed.

19 Likes

Happy birthday Orson!

2 Likes

The look that says: ‘You appear to have stopped fussing me…’

33 Likes

oh bless

Our daily visitor has found himself a new place to kip.

24 Likes

We lost Casper last spring; he ran out of steam just 2 months shy of his 15th birthday. Being committed to the breed and knowing the long lead times my wife put down a deposit for a puppy “some time in 2022.”

Well the puppy came very early. Louis was born in June.

44 Likes

He looks so cute yet full of mischief!

2 Likes

For the second time today “oh bless”

1 Like

He’s a very sweet boy! And rather mischievous!

1 Like

What breed is he bart?

Louis is a Coton de Tulear.

1 Like

Not a breed I have heard of, very nice! Just spent Christmas with my cousin and her family who have a 5 month old black labrador. Very intelligent, very loving and completely bonkers!

1 Like

A walk up to the Gathering Stone on Sheriffmuir this lunch time.

On this moor on 13 November 1715, a Jacobite army composed largely of Highlanders under the command of the Earl of Mar met a Hanoverian army consisting mainly of regular British soldiers under the Duke of Argyll, at what has become known as the Battle of Sheriffmuir

29 Likes

He’s gorgeous Bart

1 Like

That just too cute, gorgeous pup. :+1:

1 Like

This is the closest I get to my own dog. She have been with me four weeks every summer since 2010. A very well trained Malinois.

19 Likes

And she’s enjoys a drink apparently. :grin:

5 Likes

Hard to believe that a mere 11 years ago the now monstrous Ike was a cute little kitten.

Willy.

24 Likes

He still looks cute to me!

1 Like