Show us your pets

I love dogs but I love cats just a bit more. All the nonsense about cats only loving humans because of food is just that, nonsense. Our ten year old boy Freddie follows me round, comes out to put the bins out with me, comes back in when I come back in, sits on my lap almost anytime and sleeps at night on my pillow next to my head (which is annoying sometimes as he farts prodigiously). We love him.

32 Likes

Sounds like Freddie has some “Burmese” in his ancestry!

1 Like

He’s a pedigree Maine Coon actually. Not as noisy as a Burmese!

1 Like

He sounds and looks lovely (well maybe apart from the farting!)

1 Like

Actually I slightly exaggerated the farting. It’s not that often or bad, but it has been known…

2 Likes

We’ll loan you Pixie…she likes to snuggle under my chin…and then let rip. Most unladylike.

At least Zebedee would go well down the bed.

3 Likes

It happens to us all past a certain age. :wink:

5 Likes

Cooling off on a warm and sunny Sunday afternoon

27 Likes

Brought our new doggie, Luna, home yesterday evening.

38 Likes

What’s this in your glass, Dad?

17 Likes

Lyra wearing a onesie to stop her licking her wounds. She had a keyhole spaying op on Wednesday.

22 Likes

Looks like a much better idea than the cone. :+1:

1 Like

Got to babysit Rosie while her dad ordered a coffee this morning, 5 months old and just beautiful.

26 Likes

Badger in the woods … and then some of our guests.

19 Likes

Soon to be appearing regularly in a forum thread near you.

“You poke that stick thing near me again and you will regret it!”

27 Likes

Cute kitten
Reminds me of

So watch out !

2 Likes

Yes, she does have that “look” about her :laughing:

Three new additions to the family sleeping happily on the bed (ragdolls, please excuse the subdued lighting). Two are Blue Point/Bicolour and the other is Seal/Bicolour, all of which are the progeny of Championline (show cats). They were so adorable I couldn’t resist but be surrounded by their exuding beauty :relaxed:

22 Likes

It is with much regret that I announce the recent loss of my dearly beloved Sausage who was mortally wounded by an automobile (from now on all cats shall remain house cats with elaborate cat trees to hopefully satiate their explorative nature). I buried him in his favourite spot in the garden where he enjoyed views across rolling fields. I shall never forget him and he shall never truly be replaced because his personality was his own. Love and peace dear companion :black_heart::pray::headstone:

33 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss……so sad😥

2 Likes