Show us your pets

Princess Tofu waiting to be fed :relaxed:

18 Likes

Darcy at the seaside
She likes the seaside
I think ?

25 Likes

A pedigree cat costs a lot more than a decent power cord these days…(in UK anyway). Our last two kittens cost us more than two Naim Powerlines each a year ago.

1 Like

Charlie our 15 year old tabby. She terrorises our dogs and other two cats.

20 Likes

Pixie, completely knackered after more attention/admiration/entertainment than she’s used to (both daughters visiting for Easter: #1 on the left, #2’s knee can be seen on the right)

Little does she know who/what is arriving next Wednesday….Mhwa ha ha!

16 Likes

Mrs Houdini cost me a £100 donation to the Cat’s Protection League

She’s sat on my knee as I write

25 Likes

It is insane. When we lost Barney last week we looked at getting another couple of Main Coons. You were either looking at at least a wait into next year or up to £1800 each for litters available now! Think we paid £500 each 15 years ago

£800 to £2200 (wow!) for a registered MC on the Pets4homes website. Even Burmese are around a grand.

How does that compare with doggies?

I know! We got lucky in the end. Decided to go the rescue route as my wife is in a powered wheelchair and we were worried about accidents! We’re looking at a pair of 8 year old bengals but the fostered had just got in an 18 month old ragdoll. £70. (Actually paid double that as we felt a bit guilty)

3 Likes

This week, I’ll mostly be wearing Dolce and Gabbana

21 Likes

Ewe surfing…

21 Likes

So sorry for the loss of your Maine Coon.

1 Like

It’s cheaper than doggies…

Not surprising. Although even those prices are small beer when compared to “through life” vets’ bills…

Pets, past and present.

G

21 Likes

IIRC, there was a recent change in the law that restricted the number of litters breeders were allowed within a specified timeframe and hence the price has gone up. With regards to doggies a Pomeranian can easily be in excess of £2,500.

My wife has always had her eye on a Ragdoll and Princess Tofu cost us the best part of £3,000 :relaxed:

It is always a challenge to set up the stereo again when the cats are in the room.

25 Likes

Mo, having survived the ignominy of his Spring chest and stomach shave, would like to assure everyone he’ll be OK …

28 Likes

Pluto looking delighted to be getting away for a few days

28 Likes

She reminds me of one of our kittens…

21 Likes