Show us your pets

LOL at first glance that looks like one really long cat🤣

1 Like

Pluto finding the april sun a bit bright

21 Likes

My pup after waking up found it too hard to get out of her bed without falling asleep again

27 Likes

That looked like me this morning. :smirk:

5 Likes

I admire what you have done to the JR149 for the sake of your cats

1 Like

It was getting that scratchy stuff to stick on the veneer that was most difficult!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Novel use of a kitty to fill the woofer ports instead of straws…………

1 Like

Holiday in Scotland for a few days

Ziggy having fun in a Loch

Now resting

31 Likes

31 Likes

Fostering a lovely old boy for a wife’s volunteer who’s had to move out of her home because of burst water pipe. Possibly very long term. He’s a little nervous around the dogs and the other 3 cats but hopefully will settle in to our animal made house soon enough.
Names a bit silly catcat :man_shrugging:

23 Likes

This is Princess Mochi with Princess Bao on the right sporting her feather duster tail :relaxed:

21 Likes

They are very cute

1 Like

How many cats do you have…?

I have five cats, one ginger tom and four ragdolls :relaxed:

Ike and Zhukov playing. Zhukov prancing up and down, trying to look menacing. Ike looking on with with a well cultivated air of “unimpressed”.

Willy.

17 Likes

The first visiter to the new garden cat lodge-folly is a very shy and reclusive, Millie …the pretty little tortoiseshell from next-door who sneaks in though the fence hedgehog hole.
Edda looks back to tell me that Millie is an official member of the lodge, and has come for the opening ceremony.

20 Likes

@anon23112058 sorry about the lost of Sausage. Please take care. My boy is also called Mochi.

20 Likes

Princess Mochi has a really bushy tail :relaxed:

14 Likes

Tilly relaxing…

18 Likes