Show us your pets

Was dragged off to Ikea today. Since we were passing Decathlon on the way we called in to get Zhukov a new “big ball”. Basically a cheap football. He amuses himself pushing it around the garden. They didn’t have his usual model but a more expensive puncture resistant one seemed like it would fit the bill. Got home and threw it to him in the garden. Was only gone a couple of minutes to put a single bag of groceries away…

…strictly speaking, he hasn’t actually punctured it…

Willy.

25 Likes

I bought this little rug the other day to provide some protection for the carpet … Sibling rivalry kicked in and they both claimed sole ownership of it … this was the eventual compromise …

25 Likes

They said get a dog, get a Jack Russell. :smiley:

28 Likes

He’s obviously looking for rats. :grin:

3 Likes

When my Missis screams the house down, I know he has brought her another rat

29 Likes

They do like a “project” to really get stuck into.

3 Likes

Talking about stuck into it. Happy as Larry is he.

37 Likes

“Can you keep your tail still please while i take your photograph”?

"Feck-off Grrrr!!

Mr Tux, the angriest cat in the village, popped in today for a hissings, growlings, and various bad tempered outbursts. He went a bit quieter when he ate the cat treats i gave him but it didn’t cheer him up none.

21 Likes

He does look very grumpy!

2 Likes

Deserves a treat for that fat one.

1 Like

This appeared on GlassofWhites faceache feed

Thought it more appropriate here than in best jokes even though it made us smile.

Never a truer word said in jest…

5 Likes

Ah no and to make matters worse he’s wearing the cone of shame. Give him a hug from us and let him know that he’ll better off (eventually).

5 Likes

It won’t take long before he realises that the cone of shame also doubles as an instrument of destruction around the home. He will have his revenge…

12 Likes

How very true.

1 Like

Time for some rabbits!

My daughters rabbits Walter and Choc enjoying a small snack.

Walter practising his death stare.

22 Likes

Get well soon, Pluto.
In our house it’s known as a treat catcher and works like a baseball mitt. Keep throwing those tasty treatos.

2 Likes

Corabelle makes a similar trip to the V.E.T. next week. She will have a post-op “camo” body suit.
In the meantime she’s having a snooze.

16 Likes

We have a house bunny who knows every sound in the house, like fridge door etc but put him outside in his run he does not like being left alone as the bird calls etc frighten him……he lets you know pretty quickly he wants to go back indoors.

4 Likes

This is Sheaffer, a feral cat probably from a local farm. For many years a frequent visitor to the garden and for the past month i’ve been gifting him a bowl of Whiskas chunks in jelly which he gratefully gobbles-up.

I have been trying to catch Sheaffer (and haul him off to the Vets) for years but Sheaffer is very wary of humans and won’t allow close proximity. However with the recent and regular free bowls of food he is becoming more relaxed, and a bonding between us is forming. Slowly but surely i can get closer and closer to him, even managed to touch his ear a couple of times - while he was busy chomping away on some cat biscuits i’d just given him, but any touch or get too close and he jumps back or turns and walks away ready to run for it.

In the photo above he enjoys a very relaxful after dinner siesta while the squirrel forages for nuts.

28 Likes

We’re babysitting our fury granddaughter while her family enjoy a break up north. She’s such an easy dog to look after, she has a wonderful relaxed temperament.

25 Likes