Show us your pets

:grin: …obviously a selfie ^

9 Likes

Well spotted!

1 Like

July 2017

<>

A year has passed since the disappearance of Morpheus.

Last saw him at 02:00hr on 7th September 2021
Whatever happened to him remains unknown.

This time last year there was a heatwave in the UK, Morph found it too warm in the house so decided to sleep in his large flower pot outside under the front door porch, like he often did. He looked comfortable and relaxed, said goodnight to him and went to bed.
Still miss him, and always will.

July 2021

33 Likes

Sorry Debs, it’s hard losing a pet but I guess it’s even harder not knowing what happened to them.

7 Likes

It’s difficult to get over losing a pet under any circumstances but not knowing can make it worse.
Let’s hope he wandered into the house of a dear old lady who’s treating him like a king🤞

8 Likes

He already had one of those.
Anyone who know anything about cats knows when they are happy and loyal they don’t suddenly up and leave a loving carer and cat household haven to go live elsewhere.
He didn’t just wander off, why would he?

Besides he would have left a leaving note.

22 Likes

Hope he turns up soon Debs.:heart:

1 Like

It’s hard to bear Debs, hard to bear.

1 Like

Poppy and Ziggy window watching

25 Likes

The latest of our chocolate lab, Luna, now six months.

27 Likes

Lovely photo

1 Like

I really feel for you and remember well this happening at the time.

All you can really hope now is that whoever took him away really wanted him and loves him nearly as much as you did, which is totally possible.

It’s unlikely someone took him, Morph was wary of most humans and he wasn’t the fancy pedigree. Cats in this village don’t hold any currency, too many stray farm cats (like Morph probably was) the rescue centre is overflowing with unwanted cats (and dogs too) too many cats are let to breed on farms, and the rescue centres certainly don’t want them.

A more feasible explanation is he died when hit by a vehicle crossing the road, and someone dumped his body in a wheelie bin - it just happened to be wheelie bin collection day the very next day.

Another explanation is foul-play from a neighbourhood cat-hater psychopath, they do exist, easy to murder a cat and hide the evidence of the crime. Horrid to think but the result ticks all the boxes - cat inexplicably vanishes one day - no one has any information - cat never seen or heard of again.

Oh Debs, how very sad.

1 Like

Our Dodger with his new trim ready for the summer. Taken after a 10K morning walk.

27 Likes

Cute little fella

1 Like

Same happened to our Milo as you might recall - simply vanished however I suspect he might have succumbed to a Fox as I did see him playing chasing with a cub one morning and very possibly the parents dident approve.I’m sort of happier not knowing what happened to him though, better than finding him mashed on the road, took a long time to get over though, he wasn’t even a year old and should have been with us for many more years to come

23 Likes

Lovely photos

1 Like

When cutting hedges it’s important that you’re properly supervised.

Willy.

22 Likes

Any more news on the Brisket front?

best wishes

Ian