Show us your pets

No longer here. She went out after supper the other night and never returned. I am told she is living back at her real home address.

That’s fine by me. All I ever wanted was for her to be looked after.

If she turns up importuning in the Avenue again her elderly male marks have all decided to try and ignore her.

3 Likes

After almost a week,look who has popped back.

Ravenously hungry. Two 100gram packs (Weebox which had fallen out of favour)and a couple of hours later I offered up a 60gram. Felix,
Few Dreamies and she is still after more.

So my thoughts to….just ignore her…. didn’t last long.

The garden is so sad. The drought did a lot of damage. The gardener is coming on Thursday and we will plan a course of action.

22 Likes

Clearly Dreamies don’t feature in her ‘home’ diet…

Disa in pensive mood.
She has of late grown a very stout and odd white whisker on her right side.

20 Likes

Winnie looking grumpy.

19 Likes

If she’s turning up that hungry, she ain’t staying at home .

I’ll give you grumpy…

Today, Mr Tux called in to say how extremely angry he was.
He walked in though the open kitchen door, sat himself down and growled, hissed, and swore about everything that makes him really mad, and it’s a very long list, plus then he spat out other things, that aren’t included in the everything list, that make him livid. That’s an even longer list.

I want to give him a hug and tell him he’s my friend and and i am only too happy to listen, but he said if i get too close he’ll rip my arms and legs off in his outrage of having his personal space invaded.

23 Likes

Mr Tux appears to have a collar. Somehow I feel that he would be so much nore affectionate if some kind, cat loving human would take the damned thing off :smile:

Any attempted relieving of Mr Tux of his collar would require extraordinary courage.
The resulting loss of blood would be life threatening for said brave cat loving human.
A post humorous award would be required :medal_military:

8 Likes

I have the suspicion that Bris has been locked in somewhere during her absence. Previously she would wander the downstairs and snooze anywhere that looked comfortable.
Now she will not come beyond the open back door and after two pouches of food has retired to the lawn for her post perandial.
Hopefully her confidence will return.

2 Likes

Morning outside the kitchen door Sheaffer awaits a free bowl of food.

16 Likes

I think he is missing his original owner something rotten

28 Likes

That’s the look of the entitled. :joy:

1 Like

oh bless, if there was a cuteness award …

2 Likes

Mr Tux’s collar looks far too tight and may be causing discomfort hence his happy demeanour.
I’m sure a couple of minutes wrestling in a bath towel may be advantageous to his health and possible identity.

2 Likes

Came home after a REALLY bad day at work to this ,
Darcy your the best :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

That’s definitely got to cheer you up.

2 Likes

Badger has that lean hungry look because he just smacked his lips at the thought of a walk in the woods.

20 Likes

It’s not just cats and dogs you can get as rescue pets.

Meet Cecilia, who was delivered from the vet yesterday. She is a five-year-old corn snake.

Here she is enjoying her first dinner round mine last night:

13 Likes