Show us your pets

unfortundly no longer my pet in the pychical world she my french bulldog died last year 18 oktober after 12 years off amazing times together a lot of trips to Italy,France a total of 15 hotel overnight visits together i miss her very much now after 1 year i think it,s time to search for a new french bulldog i want a creame colored like my naim gear is bouth begining these year i have no pics of her in front.

22 Likes

We grow so attached our pets, it’s almost a year since we lost our boy (Diesel) and we still miss him.

Good luck with your search.

7 Likes

thanks. yes it was hard and probally will never forget her

2 Likes

Zhukov has presented Mrs Willy with a throw toy. She’s not playing ball. He’s turning on the charm.

Willy.

26 Likes

Long paws…

G

27 Likes

30 Likes

Looks like the same Jotul as ours. :fire:

1 Like

Your dog has a face that’s hard not to love, I feel like I just want to give him a hug.

1 Like

Jotul F3 if memory serves.

Willy.

2 Likes

Thanks, she’s still a bit crazy at 8 months but she’s a keeper.

1 Like

Not mine but my son-in-laws family dog, he’s called Teddy and he’s King Charles/ Labrador cross.

He was best man at their wedding!

18 Likes

How are you now Lindsay?

One of the benefits of hybrid working is I get to do the lunchtime walk for a few days in the week instead of just the daily early morning and evening walks.

17 Likes

Quick dip at Sewerby beach

22 Likes

Just had his toe nails cut by my daughter, so a bit grumpy. Don’t blame Big Bun it is his 8th birthday today………

21 Likes

Give him a birthday carrot from us. :birthday:

1 Like

After completing an excellent doubles gymnasnical bounce in the neighbours trampoline, the cats rest awhile before the next workout.

27 Likes

No chair is sacred (or without dog hairs) in this house.

23 Likes

A new cat. 2 months, no name yet.

23 Likes

Me: Skye we’ve had lots of rain , the water is fast flowing and cold, do not go in it today!

17 seconds later

Skye: Did you say something?

24 Likes