Show us your pets

We are merely servants to our various Furry, Fluffy, Feathered and Scaled familiars.
NEVER ask questions🤣

2 Likes

Mrs Houdini

24 Likes

Alfie getting it on with one of his Dad’s old favourites.

18 Likes

Two of our cats enjoying the Autumn sunshine in southern UK

They appear to like each other but only when parents are watching!

20 Likes

25 Likes

That photo just makes me miss not having a dog. :cry:

4 Likes

Which is also why I keep this thread away from my wife🥴

3 Likes

Met a friend from Uni days; they have a German pointer who at 12 months is boisterous. Badger was not amused but we were on the way to the 7 Tuns for a pint of Hooky and a bite to eat.

13 Likes

A shot of Hugo recovering from the circular walk around Chedworth.

16 Likes

That’s a gorgeous village

2 Likes

In the UK every village, town and city looks like that Pete.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah sure it does. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s Chedworth, famous for the nearby Roman Villa. A farm nearby makes a gorgeous French style cheese and there is the village pub.

3 Likes

She’s 7months now and turning into a nice dog. Haven’t had one for about 8 years and takes a bit of time getting use to again. Good company though.

1 Like

I have a month of business travelling coming up, and saying goodbye to this guy is the hardest thing about it.

Fortunately he has his second family, children, a girlfriend, and Royal Canin to come, so he has a lamentably (for me) and fortunately (for him) short period of separation anxiety (about 5 seconds).

23 Likes

“No fleas on me”!

Disa having enjoyed a good combing, and with just a few greys removed it would seem she is growing her winter coat.

28 Likes

Really nice and reminds me a lot one we lost earlier in the year.

1 Like

She’s cute but there again I’ve always been a sucker for black fur and green eyes!

1 Like

Introducing Pierre! A few months old British Shorthair. Unfortunately since this photo he fractured his knee and is in recovery mode for the next 2 months after an operation and pins. Hopefully he’ll be ok.

39 Likes

That is one cute cat! Hope he recovers fully

4 Likes