Show us your pets

Happy Halloween

22 Likes

It’s the time of year when Zhukov casts his summer coat in preparation for deploying a winter one. I decided to give him a hand and deployed the “unused because he bites too much” cat grooming brush. First stroke was very impressive with the amount of shed hair removed (collie with a double coat). The second stroke? Well if my arms ever grow to sufficient length to affect one I’ll let you know.

Willy.

26 Likes

Our dogs always seem to have the double coats, we had a timber floor with lots of afternoon light which made it look worse. Mrs Pete was often embarrassed by what we use to call hair o’clock.

2 Likes

Badger, my collie a mixed rough and smooth coat, will only allow me to use his puppy brush, which is now 10 years old.

2 Likes

To clear the Monday jaded feeling I hoed my last raised bed. This year it had courgettes and runner beans, the latter were very poor. I had tried to grow courgettes in the past but my ladies always got there first. This one got to the bed first too, whilst the others scratched around the leaves in shaded part of the garden.

13 Likes

My wife’s RIDICULOUS Cat on her lap.
He’s been like this for the last hour…:man_shrugging:t2:

22 Likes

A slimmer cousin of Bagpuss

…,…

18 Likes

He’s a beautiful dog, is Cane Corso a breed? I’ve never heard of them.

…….,

1 Like

Thanks that’s what they’re called here.:+1:

Edda: November sunshine snooze-fest

25 Likes

Ziggy and I chilling to a bit of Yes

20 Likes

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :relaxed:

25 Likes

And also to you

1 Like

Dog sitting for friends of ours, these 2 are at it all day.

21 Likes

…….

16 Likes

From the below picture it looks like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth…

23 Likes

“Oneofthefamily Blue Jasmine”, so will be known as Jazzy, or Jas.

Blue Burmese girl, three and a bit months.

20 Likes

It’s been 12 months since we lost Diesel and we still miss him.

40 Likes