Show us your pets

I am sure you do, i would……but you gave him a great life which is something to treasure. When you get a new permanent home, a new friend maybe a possibility……but never a replacement.

5 Likes

We miss him on the forum too Pete.

9 Likes

This is Skye, the tennis ball addict.

26 Likes

If you’ve got to snooze might as well ooze

(Sorry not great photo only old iPad to hand)

23 Likes

Mine are just the same as we progress through Autumn. Never awake for too long during the day. Except Luna, who is the most active she’s ever been at the moment🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

As somebody said once…

“I’m just having a 16 hr snooze in preparation for the the big sleep tonight”

4 Likes

It’s important for a dog’s mental health that he has a diversity of throwing toys.

Could probably have stopped at “mental”.

Willy.

23 Likes

Jasmine.

Good progress being made with the introductions to the other two, with just a bit of hissing from Pixie & Coralee. Back in her room for tonight (with complaints from her side), but I reckon she’ll be fully “out & about” tomorrow.

22 Likes

My god sons kelpe had a littler of 12, they’re got 6 left. Gorgeous dogs but need a lot of space.

31 Likes

G

28 Likes

One of my two cat brothers (Svante) died due to kidney problems before his first birthday. We therefore got Laban who has settled in fine with his new ”bigger brother”. He has also managed to damage one of my Harbeth 30.2s so they are both off to get new cabinets at the factory. Laban has also found the same spot that Svant liked in my ”big rig”.

20 Likes

Ziggy’s pedigree name is Lord Shire

He certainly lives up to it

20 Likes

Mr Tux, the angriest cat in the village, came by yesterday to inspect the amazing new paving groundworks. He was a bit grumpy as usual so to make pleasant small talk i asked him what he thought of the new patio, but he said such things are beneath him and is why he is sat on it.

34 Likes

Lovely Dalek in the background.

1 Like

Olive who is now 13.5 years old

30 Likes

Have two of them, they speak to each-other in the Dalek dialect :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Are they called Extermin one and Extermin two.
Let me know when you have eight.

5 Likes

Back in the early 60s the father of a girl in my class at primary school worked on Dr Who.

They had an original Dalek in their large lounge that we had enormous fun playing with.

6 Likes

Pluto out on his morning stroll, I think he knows he’s quite handsome so he never objects to posing for a quick snap.

31 Likes

Well he sure is. And I’m a dyed in the wool cat person!

2 Likes