Show us your pets

Lazanja destroys grandma‘s Christmas present. :+1:

17 Likes

Too many cats … but as I don’t have one I present Hugo, a house cat from next door.

He is quite vocal, but then he shares his home with Ruby, a setter, and Isla a wire haired Vizla (who is adorable).

21 Likes

Does he visit you for some quiet time😊

1 Like

Chocolate Burmese, methinks. Like our Coralee.

A very handsome boy!

1 Like

He looked like he was about to pounce on me. Showing off new headphones and the kitty. Already at 15 lbs at only 8 mo. Told us he would reach about 18 lbs but think this Maine Coon is going to top more than 20 lbs.

22 Likes

New addition. One china teapot off a shelf already.

G

28 Likes

Marvellous :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The teapot was from Hong Kong, from a dear friend now passed away.

Still, she’s a cute cat and very friendly!

G

Pity, there are places that will professionally repair such things as long as it’s not in a million bits

‘A million bits’ sums it up unfortunately!

We’re fine with it.

Cat stew for dinner tonight.

G

9 Likes

G

32 Likes

When we got our two Maine Coon kittens 18 months ago, we took all precious china and other breakable objects off any shelf, mantelpiece or window cill that they might wish to explore. Unfortunately we still don’t feel confident enough to put everything back. Maybe in another 18 months!

But she is a lovely looking cat!

2 Likes

Thanks David. That’s two we have now.

They are still at the stage where every meeting is a Mexican stand-off.

G

1 Like

You all know she passed away a few years ago now and I’ve posted the picture before, but as we haven’t had a dog-pic for a while; here’s Bracken enjoying the seaside :grin:

30 Likes

Lovely times🙏

I threaten Mrs Houdini with being cooked for Christmas about once a day , she doesn’t take a lot of notice :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

24 Likes

Eddie the Ragamuffin, in snow-dog mode!

Saturday

Sunday

Cheers,

Ian

24 Likes

Pluto taking in some early morning rays on his walk earlier

24 Likes

I know it’s cold outside but this is a bit extreme. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

Posted before, but our little Ginger Egyptian practically lives on radiators at this time of year😂

19 Likes