Show us your pets

However, Pixie would like to point out that Dad’s shoulder is, in fact, HER spot.
And she was here first!

17 Likes

Just a minute of fresh air, and then, run inside.

20 Likes

Edda, surveying the grounds with ideas for the drawing-broad plans.
I’m going to be busy landscaping later this year…

20 Likes

Following some argy bargy with another dog we are getting Lyra used to wearing a muzzle. Not all the time, but when we know she will be close to other dogs we do not know.
German Shepherd dogs tend to get blamed even when they are provoked.

9 Likes

She doesn’t look particularly impressed…

She tolerates it quite well, but perhaps that is down to the treats she gets every 15 seconds or so!

1 Like

Snigger

G

20 Likes

Louis is in the sweet spot.

18 Likes

Poor Lyra! How unfair on her is that!

We love meeting German shepherds when we are out on the local heathland where regulars walk their dogs. But that reaction is helped by the fact that my wife’s parents had a German shepherd dog from when she was a teenager and I got to know her too when my wife and I got together.

It would be nice to see a photo of Lyra without her muzzle, please?

3 Likes

I do have jobs that need to be started.

Yeah,yeah we’ll get round to them shortly. Dreams to be dreamed.

22 Likes

Sunny under the blanket and the frenchies curled up together.

17 Likes

You are still getting your house invader then ?

I have tried putting her out at night (not when it is raining or too cold) before going to bed thinking she might go home. But I am always up after a couple of hours with arthritic discomfort and there she is at the back door ready for a couple of Dreamies and bed.

I think I am stuck with her. It’s quiet here and she doesn’t have to compete for attention.
But we will see what the warmer weather brings.Perhaps she will start a’rovin. I enjoy having her and being bossed about.

Her owners know where she is and as long as she is cared for not overly concerned.Cats know their own minds.

6 Likes

She is a sweetie.
We had one of ours move a 1/2 mile up the road to our neighbour Tanya. He lives there now with her three females as his own personal harem🤷🏻‍♂️
:rofl:

1 Like

Ah human, you must accept your place in the universe. Resistance is futile.

BTW, did you mention Dreamies?

2 Likes

Coralee

22 Likes

There you are. She is very sweet wifh people and big dogs, but not 100% reliable with small yappy dogs.

27 Likes

20 Likes

But has he been back to check out the new man cave?

None of our dogs have ever really liked other dogs except those in our family. You just need to always keep an eye on them.

She has grown into a beautiful dog.

3 Likes