Show us your pets

Thank you. What a lovely dog she is!

1 Like

She’s a reall beauty.

1 Like

Very much so, how are you ?

best wishes

Mr Fergus in his favourite puddle, Ockham Common Surrey, just along from the Chately Heath semaphore tower.

23 Likes

Lovely sunny walks today with Lenny

21 Likes

Lenny The Wonder Dog!

2 Likes

Neither am I!!

2 Likes

Zhukov on vacation.

We had an especially long session on the beach so an afternoon nap was required. Zhukov had one as well.

Willy.

21 Likes

This is the two Petite Panthers, Latika and Sakli, who adopted me today. Two semi-feral farm kittens were taken in at the sanctuary at 12 weeks and are now between 15 and 16 weeks old. One was described as cautious but warming to humans, the other reportedly hissing at all and sundry and had bitten a staff member when taken to the vets. Both have allowed me to stroke them and one, Latika purrs loudly when stroked.
This pic was taken about 10 mins after they arrived. Latika is at the front. They are now out of their carrier, eating and exploring the bedroom they are in. Only a phone pic so not of great quality.

31 Likes

Bless you……and an ongoing story❤️

2 Likes

Lovely walks around there and over the other side of the A3 on Wisley common.

Yes indeed, I tend to forget about Wisley Common, thanks for the heads up. This whole area is excellent for wet wether walking as it’s predominantly sand much easier to clean off dog fur than the clay from the downs at West Horsley!

16 Likes

Our second favourite puddle!

15 Likes

:smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

Two or three months, they will be running the household and you’ll discover why they say “……and cats have staff!”

And you will love it!

4 Likes

Been there and done it before.

I am just waiting for them to complain about why they have to put up with a Ruark R2 rather than have a QB in their bedroom :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Paul, you are blessed to be chosen by a duo of this very special pedigree breed, the Feline Farmyardesicus Rasta. Have a trio of them residing here!
It would only be fair, as part of the home preparations, to warn the local mice of their arrival …give them time to pack their bags and scarper :mouse: “Eeek”!

Disa says Hi!

21 Likes

Jasmine, still wearing her recovery coat. Stitches out on Tuesday.

PS. And don’t be fooled by the “poor little kitten” look……she is well back to her manic best……zoomies are a speciality!

20 Likes

However, Pixie would like to make clear to the young upstart that this is Her Spot!

22 Likes

What a fantastic photograph, he looks such a character, “Am I Bovvered” springs to mind, while he stands in the puddle.

Yes character is the word, he’s 13 and 9 months now. Typical terrier, stubborn and can be a tad dominant with other dogs, sleeps a lot but will still walk for an hour on the Downs, albeit a lot slower than in his prime, bit like me really!

1 Like