Show us your pets

Sorry for your loss🙏

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear that. Stay strong…

1 Like

My condolences.

1 Like

The kittens are settling in, they like their hand-me-down basket from a friend’s cat and also enjoy playing with their Da Bird toy and a laser pointer mouse.

They are still very nervous of me much of the time, but that is to be expected with feral kittens. They do come to the kitchen when I prepare their meals and race ahead to where I put their food down. At night they do come into the bedroom and romp about or sit on the Star which as it is in server mode is mostly warm. Once I woke in the middle of the night with one sitting on my back before the other jumped on the bed and they romped off around the room. Strangely the more confident one when they arrived is less so now and doesn’t want strokes now, I think the vacuum monster might be responsible for this change. He still comes to play with toys as you can see from one of the photos above. Whilst, the shy retiring one has begun to approach me for strokes, the first time was soon after the vacuum was used, and likes me to stroke him in his bed.

16 Likes

Very sorry to hear your sad news

1 Like

Sorry to hear. They become such a part of the family their loss is keenly felt.

G

2 Likes

Sorry to hear your news.

1 Like

Sorry To hear this, they certainly leave a big hole in your life.

Gary

1 Like

So sad for yours and Big Boy’s loss😢

1 Like

Hi @badger1963 sorry to hear the sad news they leave large holes in your heart. Take care.

1 Like

Sorry to hear, I’m sure you have many happy memories.

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and condolences. We all had a cry yesterday, my wife and I are away from home at the moment, but my youngest son did a brilliant job finding a vet open on a bank holiday Monday and getting moomin some treatment. Sadly she was going rapidly downhill and there was not much that could be done.

3 Likes

Lucky inspects the new Atom.

19 Likes

We adopted him in Jan this year as the breeder didn’t deem him perfect for breeding. He’s settling in nicely, i had to use my better half to hold him as he wouldn’t sit still and he doesn’t normally hide his top lip behind his teeth haha

15 Likes

A better pic of Teddy.
He’s a proper Marmite dog, you either love the breed or don’t. He’s our 3rd English Bulldog.

18 Likes

I think he’s gorgeous but I do also like Vegemite. :grin:

1 Like

Ziggy’s birthday he’s two today.

Picture taken Sewerby East Yorkshire, Bridlington is in the distance.

Cracking day for a stroll on the beach :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Our trio of chickens have taken to dandering off down the road and foraging in the neighbours’ field. Unfortunately no one thought about their (non-collie) dogs, one of which got loose today and had a go.

Clearly in shock at the time but now seems to have come around, standing up and looking out of her box. She’s lost her tail feathers and a bit of flesh. All treated with an antiseptic spray. We’ll keep her in overnight.

Willy.

13 Likes

Gorgeous

1 Like

Monty, looking quite regal, so long as he scampers up the side of speaker I’m ok. He’s quite possibly the fluffy f#*ker responsible for the damage to the cone surrounds but he won’t talk without an attorney so I guess we’ll never know for certain.

24 Likes