Show us your pets

Zhukov against a backdrop of Horn Head during today’s walk.

We did the circular route, something I haven’t done (on foot) since we holidayed there as kids, over 50 years ago.

Willy.

20 Likes

Jerry strikes a similar pose

17 Likes

Beautiful :grinning:

2 Likes

First visit of the day to the beach for some fetch.

Willy.

18 Likes

Splendid piece in the Guardian online today…

My dog showed no remorse.

1 Like

This isn’t Zhukov, but you can probably figure out where he is.

Willy.

14 Likes

Cat shower. Mad cat.

19 Likes

It’s one of those days … early muddy walk with my brother and his dogs. Got home, Badger asked to go out and chase cars. Then it started raining again - stair rods - he comes in for a shower but wants to go straight out again. Now he’s sulking.

15 Likes

Edda, striking a pose!

28 Likes

Still not up to scratch after having my tooth removed yesterday.
The nurse will hold your head firmly whilst I apply more traction.

Anyway after a quick tea and the pouring of a glass I thought to get back under my blanket and have a read/snooze.

Occupied.

22 Likes

“What’s that smell?”

1 Like

Enjoying the sun yesterday

12 Likes

We had a similar problem a few months back (I may have posted this before):

27 Likes

Nope. Can’t see the problem here… three chairs, one kitty per chair.

3 Likes

In fact I can see 4 empty chairs and a footstool. Pfft.

I hope they are comfortable. :joy:

Mr. Tux, the angriest cat in the village visited us today, he was livid, apparently all his servants had gone away for Easter and left him alone with nothing but a bowl of boring cat biscuits and a bowl of stale water. He was then furious when he wasn’t allowed in our house to raid the cat food cupboard. Mr. Tux growled so loudly the dog next door overheard and started barking, i think it was a doggie laughter bark.

Frieda was quite shocked by his bad language.

24 Likes

Sleep time after a hard day sleeping :rofl::rofl:

20 Likes

G

22 Likes

Very sadly we lost moomin today. But her brother “big boy” is still very much with us. If I showed you a photo you would understand why he had this nickname. But we celebrate the life of moomin, she would always find the most awkward places to take a lie down.

26 Likes