Show us your pets

Sorry for your loss, David
Well done for giving her the happy and loving life time.
You’re in a very good place for empathy here

1 Like

Oh David , so sorry

best wishes

Ian

1 Like

So sorry for your loss but she will always be with you in your memories.

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone. We have plenty of fond memories of her. We could even put together a little EP of her singing to my wife playing the piano. While this pic is low res, always going to remember this little ball of energy and resilience who loved her humans, fun, and food so much.

27 Likes

Very sorry to hear about Misha, David. A lovely picture!

1 Like

Sorry for your loss David.

Best wishes,

Ian

1 Like

David,

Sorry to hear about that.

Willy.

Thank you everyone. Much appreciated. @Cmax @Pete_the_painter @Ryder35 @IainW @Jamiewednesday @bruss @Steve_S @badger1954 @Gazza @Debs. Thank you. :pray:

7 Likes

Forum has a 10 people mention limit, so here’s part 2

Thank you everyone. Much appreciated. @Ian2001 @johnt @Richard.Dane @IanF @Willy. Thank you. :pray:

8 Likes

Sad news

1 Like

Badger has realised that he will have to wait for me to finish my pint before we have a walk.

23 Likes

So sorry to hear that David. Best wishes.

1 Like

Now that’s a good life!

1 Like

Sorry to hear. All the best!

1 Like

Thank you very much @Camphuw @igahman @Veltliner. Much appreciated. Have a good day / evening. :pray:

1 Like

Very sorry to read this sad news David.

Geoff

1 Like

Thank you very much @GeoffC. Much appreciated. She leaves behind a lot of fond memories.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that sad news David. Take care.

1 Like

Thank you very much @carruthersesq. Much appreciated. :pray:

1 Like

Mr. Tux, the angriest cat in the village, visited today to offload his latest grumbles.
He said it is a very tiresome job being angry all the time, so he needs frequent rest and catnaps to recoup the energy for his next uncontrollable outburst of temper.

While he was resting i offered to rub his belly,
but this idea didn’t go down to well…

24 Likes