Show us your pets

Just keeping your seat warm…

24 Likes

She needs a phone book to see over the dash.

Her usual spot is riding shotgun in the passenger seat with her front paws on the dashboard grab rail and her head up against the windscreen - all the better to spot squirrels and rabbits in her path…

6 Likes

But suitably restrained I hope. An emergency braking could otherwise see serious injury to the dog.

Jakob JR previous to Albert used to enjoy observation from the parcel shelf at the back of the car. Well until a large Dutch lorry scrunched into and up onto the top of the Astra. We both had to be cut out by the fire brigade.

Nice chap (honestly) bent down to pick up a fallen cassette and there I was I stopped in the middle of the road waiting to turn right into a junction.

1 Like

This is never on the road (no longer road legal anyway) - top speed around 5 mph on dirt tracks and across fields

On the road she travels harnessed in the boot of the dog wagon.

14 Likes

Zhukov and buddies after our walk up Cave Hill yesterday.

Willy.

20 Likes

Incoming….

Purrcy and an as yet unnamed one

Mrs VV has vetoed continuing to call the blue boy ‘Chunky’ as named by the breeder

Now 7 weeks and already over 1 Kg

British Short Hair Blue and a Cream

30 Likes

15 Likes

Edda as she reads the bill i just paid at the Vets!

Only Tricat boosters, one for each sister = £209.59
Just checked and the charge last year was £105.00

Anyway, i phoned to query it, and was told it looks like they’ve messed up their accounts and can i phone back tomorrow please…
They’ll probably charge me extra for last year! :money_mouth_face:

21 Likes

Looks like a Smokey to me

Thanks but There’s something about British Blue’s which says to us ‘old English Christian names to us
Last one was a Stanley

2 Likes

22 Likes

25 Likes

That’s just beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you.
It’s our daughter’s Jack Russell’s first litter:

19 Likes

Sam, Lucky and Sky, not even a day old!

21 Likes

Can’t you keep up?

19 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Zhukov heading off into the sunset after his ball not half an hour ago.

Willy.

22 Likes

31 Likes