Show us your pets

Aaargh! Cat alert!

16 Likes

She’s just checking the cable dressage, and looking for a platypus :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Much as i agree with what you say, UK law states that a pet cat is legal ownership, so even if a cat wants to jump ship it can get awkward if the previous keeper doesn’t want to give up said ‘ownership’. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Today’s walk was the Inishowen Head loop trail, about 10.5km if like us you miss one of the guiding arrows. Was quite hot so Zhukov had to clamber into a ditch for a drink.

After the walk, a swim at Shroove (bracing!) and lunch we headed on to his favorite beach at Portnablagh for some gymnastics.

Willy.

16 Likes

I hate it when one of our cats gets in amongst the cables behind either the Naim stack or my video stack!

It’s always a dilemma as to whether to chase them out with a long stick if necessary or leave well alone and let them come out delicately when they are ready!

2 Likes

I think that’s the price of having pets. I still wouldn’t want to do without them.

In the beginning, I always went crazy when one of them disappeared behind the TV or the stereo. Over time I became more relaxed. She soon comes out again on her own without biting any cables. I just check that all the plugs are still firmly in place.

When she was young, however, Lucky nibbled at a few speaker cables, mainly Kimber and Siltech, NACA5 was obviously not to her liking. :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s my beautiful cat Mo.

However, he keeps biting my toes at night and waking me up, so I selected him in Photoshop and used the new ‘Generative Fill’ feature to change him to a dog in seconds. Hopefully I can get some sleep now.

20 Likes

Lyra having a rest after a night on the tiles

24 Likes

Mo still knows where you sleep!

1 Like

Princess Tofu admiring the view outside:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :smiling_face:

26 Likes

Drove over to Portnoo to meet a friend for coffee. Zhukov communed with multiple other dogs outside the cafe before installing himself under the table and thinking about my carrot cake.

Afterwards we went for a walk on the beach there. Well when I say “on” the beach…

Willy

37 Likes

That is a very happy and very lucky dog

:dog2:

Best wishes

Ian

3 Likes

Like all cats, Pedro always wants something

29 Likes

Pedro really can turn on the cuteness at times

35 Likes

Our Border Terrier Bute with her friend Gingerbread man.

36 Likes

Awwwww

27 Likes

At the moment, we can’t have a dog. Both of us work, but when I retire, I plan to have one. A border terrier was always on my shortlist, but when I look at the photo, I think the decision has been made.

1 Like

She’s our third and she brings a great deal to our lives.

2 Likes

That’s very cute pup, has she settled in well?

1 Like

She was 3 year old yesterday and has settled in very well. Takes me for a walk every morning. We went 2 years without a dog and didn’t like it. Know you feel the same after losing Diesel and it’s inevitable you will get another before long.

3 Likes