Show us your pets

Waiting for the truck’s MOT and service … it was such a lovely day that we walked the two miles to the garage. A pint would have been nice, but coffee had to do.

16 Likes

We don’t know yet if it’s a boy or a girl and we’re happy to be surprised. Maybe Karl-Heinz, if it’s a boy. Ok, I’m just kidding. :grin:

Do Not Disturb

27 Likes

‘Lucky’ springs to mind.

1 Like

Well, that‘s already the name of our cat number 1 (numbering according to Charlie Chan)…

1 Like

Ah, ‘Lucky Too’ then.

2 Likes

Having one dog is such a joy , why not two ?
Say hello to Dave ,
Our latest family member
One hour in, and so far so good
Next step big run on the fields
Darcy’s not giving up that bone :smile:

28 Likes

Hello Dave

Hello Dave :grin:

Best freinds

4 hours in , perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

That’s Brilliant :heart:

1 Like

I Fink that’s a good idea.

1 Like

We used to have 2 beautiful dogs, 1 male, 1 female. They were parts of the family, just like our children, so it was heart-broken when they all passed away, and then we decide not to raise any pets, partly we are concerned that we do not have the time/resources to provide them enough care, and partly we do not want to be heart-broken again.

3 Likes

How does Dave see where he’s going?

2 Likes

hi Dave. :heart_eyes:

Could be a trip to the groomers immanent :smirk:

Badger took a shine to the cafe at the Bristol and Gloucester Glider Club today, so much so he refused to leave, much to the amusement of staff and customers.

16 Likes

Sorry, not my pet. But too cute not to share. Do cats really sleep / get up like this? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We just lost little Woody to an RTA.
Our neighbour found him as they got home dead on the road.
We hardly got to know him…:cry:

13 Likes

I’m so sorry @QuickSticks , take care.

2 Likes