Show us your pets

As I was heading out today I decided not to make the bed but strip it and launder the sheets, after my shower.
Others had different ideas.

There’s an expression about letting sleeping dogs lie but in my experience it’s sleeping cats, and their retractable claws, that merit caution.
Left Ike to his catnap and headed out to Castlewellan for a walk with some friends. Here’s Zhukov looking out from the Moorish Tower in forest park there.

Willy.

25 Likes

Billy used to use our bidet for sleeping. This photo was Jan 2022, so he is bigger now.

He stopped doing it after he inadvertently turned the water on while we were away from home. Fortunately, although he took quite a bit of water out of it with him when he got out, it turned out that the overflow could handle the water flow from the tap! There was no hot water left though when we got home an hour or so later. He was still sitting in the puddle on the floor, playing with the water which was about 1cm below the rim!

24 Likes

This one is not afraid of water! He waits for what will happen next.

Same with Billy. He’s a maine coon and as a breed they love water.

We had one (Monty) a few years ago who used to sit on the side then slide down the sloping end of the bathtub to join the grandchildren in their evening bath, much to their amusement.

Here he is in 2014, not at bath time…

23 Likes

These Nannies have been busy over the summer.

18 Likes

A happy pet

…is being evacuated from the war zone after being left behind.

29 Likes

Good man I’m sure he’ll thank you in lots of ways. :+1:

1 Like

It is a high school class mate of mine who volunteers daily to evacuate pets and farm animals away from the danger zone.

10 Likes

Pickle at take-off speed

45 Likes

Thanks very funny. :rofl:

Fantastic.

Blimey, early snows!

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Pip making a spectacle off herself

21 Likes

Poppy being poppy

18 Likes

Blimey he did remind me of dear old Albert whose exploits were regular feature on these pages till his passing

19 Likes

This Archie bless him he is now blind in the one eye but he still powers on, mostly into things but powers on in life .

21 Likes

This one is fraggle doing what fraggles do best .

20 Likes

Oh and can’t miss big blue out bless him .

19 Likes

Is that a Siberian Hamster?

2 Likes