Show us your pets

Latika doing his poor starved teen cat collapsed on the floor act, 45 mins after his evening meal, less than 2 metres from his bowl of Iams for snacks between meals.

22 Likes

Got to mind our friends dog while they went shopping, poor Seamus is still full of beans at 12 years young. He’s so cute as well.

24 Likes

The first autumn day with the wood-burning stove lit, and with the arrival of all-embracing room warmth, Edda no longer needs to curl up into a little ball to sleep
…or park herself on my lap.

29 Likes

This is Nala. She has her own entrance from the garage roof through the landing window.

Nala is now four years old. I adopted her from my local Cats Protection centre when she was two. I am her third owner, despite her young age. She almost took my hand off at the adoption centre when I first met her but she is now the most loving feline that one might imagine.

35 Likes

Yeah we get that.

Right now Margot is perched by my elbow, just so I know she’d appreciate some afternoon tea.

Her brother is even worse now he’s no longer the full Tom and isn’t out looking for bother so much anymore.

22 Likes

Bute snooze testing new bed. Do not disturb.

26 Likes

Wondered why Ike was perched on a bin…

Then I realised that it was the perfect spot to spectate Zhukov running past to retrieve his ball that I was lobbing over the house every few minutes.

Willy.

19 Likes

Our nieces new puppy, Queso, came for a visit yesterday. A former Mexican street dog, he was initially named Beso but our five year old great nephew would only call him Queso …

16 Likes

Sounds a bit cheesy.

1 Like

As many will know in the UK, today is National Black Cat Day. Raystede, the rescue who entrusted me with the Petite Panthers has made a short film about black cats they have rehomed this year. Being totally unbiased I have to say all the black cats in it are wonderful but Petite Panthers are slightly more wonderful.
I would link to the video but I am unsure whether I am allowed to so here is a text version of the link
https://education.raystede dot org/videos/Black cats.mp4
The teen cats are the last ones featured.
Here is Latika having a snooze and Sakli waiting for his mail

23 Likes

Poppy having her usual active day then joined buy fraggle so had to move poor thing .

25 Likes

Upon hearing the news that today is National Black Cat Day, it has been decided unanimously by all three sister cats of the household clan to hold a special banquet evening nosh-up in recognition of the honourable event.

The grand opening ceremony of the posh nosh cat food packet is in preparation!

33 Likes

Lovely picture @Debs.

3 Likes

They are gorgeous cats.

1 Like

Awwww :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Tilly is awake! Maybe another cushion needed for better comfort?

19 Likes

Off on other trip … first to pickup bread then onto Burford for a farm visit. All that this means is Badger sits in the truck for a couple hours, but at least he gets a good walk in the middle of the day.

22 Likes

Not all of these toys squeak anymore.

26 Likes

@Martin.M You have 2 Border terriers?

1 Like

I bet the hairy one in the middle does when you poke it.

3 Likes