Show us your pets

Bollino 13th birthday this year

26 Likes

Yes, a 2001 986.

Nice, they are rising in value today

Lumbry Park…

Absolutely. Hope there’s a second season.

1 Like

Lovely pictures Martin. Bute was hand stripped today so she looks like a different dog. Will post picture when I get time. Before and after quite funny.

1 Like

Border Terriers should ideally be hand stripped twice a year as opposed to clipping. I used to do it myself but arthritic fingers persuaded me to use a professional.

18 Likes

Definite Colin from accounts vibe there!

5 Likes

Having a few late get ups after Surgery last week. Rico is not going to miss out.

32 Likes

Isn’t that what humans are for?..… Snuggles!

4 Likes

(Jacou Pixie P*rdo…… missing letter is “a” coz of the d@mn fool naughty word filter)

19 Likes

Sakli earlier today, waiting for the rain to stop before heading out to do whatever teen cats do on Saturday afternoon.

23 Likes

Smoochie watching my son filleting fish he had caught the night before. Her patience was eventually rewarded with some fresh trevally.

25 Likes

Nearly 7 months old and he who was namer “Chunky” (a name rejected by Mrs VV) by his breeder is certainly living upto his alias.

7 months old approx 5 Kg and will continue to grow for another 18 months.

On arrival

Now

34 Likes

A fine figure of a cat!

2 Likes

New name ‘Chunkier’?

1 Like

Is he a British Blue VV?

1 Like

Yes he is

1 Like

He’s a beautiful cat.
Our very first cat was a Russian Blue. He lived to the grand age of 17, which is really not half bad for a pure breed. Still miss him and he’s been gone 18 years now.

2 Likes

Edda, scoping out the opposition from the new battlements

24 Likes