Show us your pets

and N by NW in the background.

4 Likes

Looks like he’s had your skirting off too…

2 Likes

Photo is from within the “new” kitchen. Haven’t quite gotten around to installing it yet.

Willy.

4 Likes

Niko (Nikopotamus) rising from lounge mode

13 Likes

Had whipped out my phone to photograph that peculiar little white cloud when Zhukov photobombed.

This is looking in a North by Northwest direction so the sun, damn near set at this time of day, was way off line.

Willy.

17 Likes

My neighbour’s goats looking forlorn. I think that there 11, some 4 generations.

16 Likes

Sounds like they were having a family Christmas!

2 Likes

I think I know the one on the right …

Hi Debs this was your post 18 months ago and your post from a few days reads much the same .

It’s really sad that this type of behaviour is still being exhibited after a considerable time , I guess his new “keepers” are in his good books ?

I miss my rescue cat so very much.

10 Likes

His house keepers are jolly decent people and take very good care of him. I met the household butler one afternoon while he was engaged in gardening hedge clipping duty; he acknowledged the inexplicable temper issue Mr. Tux had, although referred to him as 'Joey… Hearing they are on first name terms impressed me a lot, i called him Joey once and this enraged him into an incandescent frenzy, so to maintain his status i always greet him as Mr Tux, this helps to delay the tantrum for an extra 10 seconds.

It is highly suspect that Mr Tux suffers from a severe form of ‘petting aggression’ due to feeing overstimulated by the experience. When he first arrives he is unremarkably friendly for about 30 seconds (or less) before becoming suddenly aggravated and even hostile. I have learnt not to let him indoors, he seems to like positioning himself in the middle of the kitchen where he can swipe at me passing by, and jumps up on the counter for a more advantageous swipe attack plan to involve blood loss to my upper extremities. Also he can confront my cats with his hostility, and mine will become defensive…

I feel sympathetic for Mr Tux, his condition seems un-fairly fixed but we live in hope.

24 Likes

I really enjoy reading about his adventures and am wishing him a happier new year!

7 Likes

Fraggle and Archie on guard duty little bloody horrors.

24 Likes

Wee Lucy making our Christmas so very happy after the loss of young Alfie in February. :heart:

28 Likes

She’s a cutie

1 Like

She really is! So lucky to have found and rescued her, she is going a very along way to help filling the loss of our 5 year old Alfie.

3 Likes

I know the feeling regarding the loss of a beloved pet, we lost Eddie, a rescue dog just over 4 years ago, one of the worst days of my life

Eddie in happier times

24 Likes

She looks like our Archie he is a rescue as well .

2 Likes

I know what you mean and totally agree, to be frank I never knew I could be so iconsolaby lost and sad with that loss, I think for us it was the horrendous manner of his death that has left us so scarred.

1 Like

I know too well how it feels, it’s been a couple of years since we lost Diesel and there’s hardly a day go past that I don’t think of him. He was a recuse dog as well.

24 Likes

For me that feeling never goes away Pete and the sooner you are able to get a new companion the better it will be for you.

3 Likes