Show us your pets

She knows it annoys me.

25 Likes

Another evening, another cat on the lap:

Actually, it’s the same cat……and my Scotch glass is empty!

At least I can use the remote to change the music.

23 Likes

I am not suggesting the gorgeous petite panthers are lazy but these two photos taken 4 hours apart suggest they haven’t done a great deal this afternoon. No doubt partly due to being exhausted from noisy 6 a.m. romping around the bungalow.

24 Likes

Be fair, there has been movement……

4 Likes

Bollino now after today’s raids in our and neighborhood gardens

17 Likes

You or the cats? :rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately, the days of me having enough energy to romp are long past :grinning: :grinning:

Grey day but there were a couple of bodies in the surf this afternoon.

25 Likes

It’s been a hard day.

24 Likes

You look like you are doing OK😉

1 Like

You’re gonna need a bigger boat!

5 Likes

I used to know some of the fishermen from Looe, one day they had caught and released a blue shark around 70 lbs when something a whole lot bigger turned up with fins eight feet apart…

Great whites should exist in English waters but as yet there are no recorded sightings

1 Like

That is one very well looked after and happy pooch

1 Like

What’s Cat for ‘bugger!’?

24 Likes

According to the University of Plymouth…

Great white sharks have been reported in the UK since 1965. Wildlife conservationist Richard Peirce has led investigations during the last 15 years and followed up on nearly 100 claimed sightings of great white sharks around the British Isles – with 12 of these sightings remaining credible. It is likely some reports concerned the same shark, which could reduce the number of possible sightings to seven, from Falmouth in 1965, to Lewis in the Outer Hebrides in 2016.

2 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me , and one day one will be caught in a net or washed up on shore .

I’ve seen Sunfish in British waters and there are reputed to be Tuna .

Where you have seals , you can have seal predation which would be either Orcas or Great Whites .

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

We’ve got a few we could lend you. :grin:

2 Likes

Would not have thought water skiing was too popular down under……sort of like towing a bait🥺

1 Like

It teaches you not to fall off. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I can’t claim credit for this one, but we did have Viszlas and this is classic.

17 Likes