Show us your pets

The Shropshire Two have finally been liberated after 3 months of incarceration in three different houses. Little Pip (B&W) was, as expected, bold as brass and Margot (tortie) very nervous. But they spent most of yesterday outside having fun in the sun, as did I (well, pressure-hosing paving slabs).

21 Likes

Badger choosing his route … we had just called in at Oddington church, where the north wall has a doom painting. We then walked through the woods to allow an early lunch to settle.

22 Likes

This my son’s cat that I am going over to feed and sit with for a few hours each day. A bit of a madam but it isn’t surprising given her disability. I stay for about two and a half hours because i feel sorry for her. I get sat on a few times, sometimes biffed or bitten lightly.
Another two weeks to go!

28 Likes

I’m not sure you know how good you are. People like you are who everyone needs.

2 Likes

Talking about waiting … when will they cut the grass?

24 Likes

Sue has two upcoming “kitty sitting” duties at daughter#2 over the next month, while she & partner take a couple of breaks. Her kitties are Nyx & Artemis, who have featured in these pages as “grand-kitties”. I will be staying at home to look after the terrible three. :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

Speaking of which, here’s Jasmine, with a Goddess.

“In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods ; they have not forgotten this.”
Sir Terry

21 Likes

Witch ones witch?

3 Likes

I asked Jazzy, and she said, “me, me, me…”
I then asked the Lady Bastet, but she just looked at me with a distainful, “Mortal, do you really have to ask?”

3 Likes

Habibi (Ginger) & Luna (Black & White) enjoying the Music whilst being somewhat disgusted at the very wet weather…:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

18 Likes

Introducing, Magnus:

Probably another local farm stray, and the latest feral interloper to do his rounds in the neighbourhood. Sometimes hear his distant battlecry in the early hours, and he likes to leave his calling card (note ^ wet patch on compost bin) which is very annoying but can sort that out when i catch him.

Meanwhile my 3 sister cats seem curious and on okay terms with him, especially Edda and Disa who confirm he has couple of good testimonials.

He’s been snooping around ‘every now and then’ over the past couple of months but is very cautious, timid, and scarpers as soon as he sees me, even when i talk to him very friendly.

The game plan is to tempt him with food, get him familiar and relaxed enough at arms reach to snatch grab the blighter and bundle into the carrier for the trip to the vets :peanuts: :scissors:

19 Likes

Tbf it’s no real surprise they won’t come near you…:cherries:

2 Likes

Did my duty, can’t believe how fast a three legged cat can be when the Dreamies bag is picked up. This face says "You come here for two and and a half hours, what do you expect me to do for the rest of the time, sleep?

19 Likes

What’s the latest on Mr. Tux?

1 Like

He visits here most afternoons:

“OPEN THIS DOOR AND GIVE ME MY DREAMIES”!

25 Likes

I have found Scrumbles to be an acceptable replacement for Dreamies, seemingly with greater nutritional value too….That is until Jerry smelled a couple of spilled ones when I opened the cupboard door, it was like Renton doing the toilet bowl dive.

2 Likes

IMG_9503

5 year old ragdoll named Jersey

37 Likes

Harvey with his comfort blanket trying to hide from the thunder and lightning.

20 Likes

After careful consideration and with a heavy heart I’ve decided not to go a head with Luci. Think I need to get into remission and our place built first. It’d also be too much for Mrs Pete who has already got enough on her plate taking care of me.

So I’ll continue to be a pest with family friends and strangers with dogs and look forward to seeing members photos posted here. :disappointed:

19 Likes

It has to feel right in every way Pete, it’s almost certainly the right decision because you had doubt and that’s not a good thing to have when starting such an important relationship.
The time will come, hang in there mate🙂

7 Likes

Zhukov welcoming me back from Tralee.

If my phone camera could zoom not more it’d have included this.

From the bit of car door in the bottom left corner you can see I’m barely out of the car and already he’s putting me to work.

Willy.

22 Likes