Show us your pets

Warm afternoon?

It’s tiring, being so helpful.

1 Like

On a more sad note, goodbye to old DJ, who is now sleeping the Big Sleep. He was a fine boy and we all loved him. Death tried to claim him many times over his 13 years, but he couldn’t hold out forever. RIP.

40 Likes

Edda, reminiscing her modelling career for Théophile Steinlen.

29 Likes

So sorry ,

Ian

1 Like

Again so soorry

Ian

2 Likes

Condolences, he looks a very good sort.

1 Like

What a shame, sorry to read this. Mind, he doesn’t look like he led an unhappy life!

1 Like

So sorry, I hate seeing these posts. All we can do is move on knowing we gave them their best life!

Arrgh. Reminds me of my family dog. My parents got her when I was about 11 and she lived to 16. I love Springers.

Best wishes and hope you are OK

1 Like

Having spent the last 6 months or so, finding the warmest spots, time to rediscover those cool places.

Its an horrible feeling, so know what you’re going though at the moment, remember the 13 happy years you had together, Cos that never goes away.

2 Likes

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

I’ m sorry to hear this, he was not that old, some renal issues ? Reminds me the first kitten i had 40+ years ago

1 Like

Great name … sorry to hear of your loss

1 Like

Heart murmur was getting worse, then intestinal cancers. Stopped eating. His race was run. 15 years of free food twice a day, any warm spot he wanted to sleep in and strokes whenever he wanted. He had a good life.

9 Likes

I’ ve lost my previous black european 7 yo only, for a renal disease. They will always be with us but better Is to give the opportunity to another one, like i did with Bollino with me from 2011 and now 14 yo

1 Like

https://www.comedypetphoto.com/gallery/finalists/2024_finalists.php

:grinning::heart::heart:

20 Likes

Cool dip on a warm day - river Hull near Wawne village

Ziggy

Poppy

21 Likes

“Because I’m worth it”.

22 Likes