Show us your pets

Bonnie

19 Likes

WOW,
That collar looks far too tight. :scream:

1 Like

This has been suggested before, but whatever it may look like, it isn’t too tight.

Mr Tux is a cat of considerable style and dress etiquette, he would never in his wildest dreams go about his social activities inappropriately dressed for any occasion.

6 Likes

Totally agree

1 Like

Snooze-fest lazy Saturday afternoon :zzz:

21 Likes

Rosy … a story that lasted years. Left behind and alone in a abandoned house. No food, no water. Rain, snow and no shelter but a hole in the ground she managed to dig.
And yes: she is completely blind.
When i saw her the first time i thought that such bravery and will couldn’t be ignored. Btw a blind dog in shelter is usually bound to die fast.
So today she found a home.
Welcome!

53 Likes

You are a star

9 Likes

Well done❤️

8 Likes

Rosy looks very happy there.

9 Likes

I imagine you won’t want to go this way, but you can have cataracts in dogs dealt with the same way as in people. That’s if those are cataracts of course.

Indeed! It’s incredible how she learned in few minutes the position of the furnitures, doors and the way to the garden. I’ve had many dogs but she left me speechless.
Now she’s tryin’ to understand where the music comes from but i can say she likes it! :blush:

13 Likes

We took her to a vet specialized in that kind of problem and she told us that she was probably born that way. Is not like the double merle where the eye is sometimes not copletely formed…
Anyway…she’s good! :blush:

5 Likes

She’s lovely and if born that way then won’t know what she is missing, also her smell and hearing senses will be compensating. Anyway well done for giving her a home!

12 Likes

A sunny Sunday morning in Nottinghamshire - enjoying the relatively new garden:

If you look behind the statue, you will see our youngest, Jaime.

Luca prefers the grass.

Our ‘senior’ son - Nando - dislikes his brothers and refused a family portrait

27 Likes

Well done !

3 Likes

A very happy ending to an awfully sad story, what poor Rosy has had to endure! Well done for rescuing her and giving her a wonderful forever home and fine music.

11 Likes

Great space!

1 Like

Thank you! We moved at the end of January and brought most of the potted plants we had to give us some immediate colour. We are leaving the long term planning for the rest of the garden until we have been through a full year.

2 Likes

I’ve paid a deposit for this little fella :heart:

I get him on the 19th of this month.

33 Likes

What a cracking pooch! :+1:

3 Likes