Show us your pets

I’m so excited Dave.

It’s been 4 years since my last dog passed away.

I am ready for another dog in my life now as I’m semi retired.

4 Likes

So, you’ve got just over 2 weeks to get match fit for a Ridgeback puppy. :flushed: :wink: :joy:

Much joy to you.

5 Likes

Here’s what you get if you have a Maine Coon mother and British shorthair father. Hoping to have one of these in a few weeks’ time. My niece’s Maine Coon (Mathilda) is the mother and Mathilda’s half brother is a cross between MC and BSH and he is a Dude!

This to replace the adorable Sprinkles who was really friendly, a farmyard moggy, but a bit thick and with no fear and got squashed by a car when only 3 months old or thereabouts. We were all very sad when we got the phone call from the vets (she was chipped)

28 Likes

He’s gorgeous good luck, look forward to seeing more photos.

2 Likes

He is lovely

Cheers Peter & Ian.

I cannot wait. I’ve seen some video clips of him and his brothers and sisters. He’s just a bit more chilled out than some of them.

More my type of personality :rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

He’ll be taking you for walks before you know it

Ian
PS lots of photos please

Yep, I’ll take the RR breeders advice and exercise him in stages.

Need to let his muscles and tendons naturally grow and get toned as he gets bigger.

And they do grow - fast.

Don’t take him on hours long walks/run as that’s not good on his hips/ joints apparently.

Once he’s done that, they will walk/run me ragged they say…. as their stamina is legendary.

2 Likes

No mow May is over, not that neighbour believes in such things, Badger knew the grass had been mown from a field away. He was so excited; I’ll be taking his tennis ball next time.

23 Likes

He looks lovely @Seacat77 and should help to keep the local Lion population in check when fully grown :joy:

4 Likes

42b5fc6896ce6938bafc996df1bbc9e7eab378ae_2_690x387

Twig and Luna have been enjoying stalking through the long grass. The first silage cut is late this year…

25 Likes

The boys have been perfecting their sprawling. Sakil’s photo is from this morning and Latika’s is from yesterday evening.

23 Likes

He’ll be even more grumpy when he doesn’t get any royalties for the new Lego Tuxedo Cat!

16 Likes

I want one😂

So do I, but I’m not sure that Pixie, Coralee & Jasmine would be overly impressed!

Saw a built up one on Saturday, its very nice. :+1:

1 Like

He became inconsolably outraged when i told him!

33 Likes

He must have been distraught at being turned down for the part of cat model, but lets face it, he didn’t have much of a chance as a one-eared cat.

1 Like

Wait….What?

23 Likes

Latika and Sakli briefly opened an eye when I told them and then went back to sleep. See pic above.