Show us your pets

That is a simply gorgeous kitten and now Mrs Q and I want another one😍

1 Like

Looks like a done deal or else you may be spending a lot of time in the greenhouse😉

1 Like

I am sure they will be very happy with their new staff. Gorgeous cat.

2 Likes

British Shorthair cross with Maine Coon

Seems wrong to talk about a cat’s uncle but here is his mother’s brother and he should grow up like this (Humphrey is on the left - mother Mathilda is to the right)

25 Likes

Well it does have a very fine view :grinning:

1 Like

He’s arrived !

31 Likes

Get ready for plenty of exercises as well as quiet times. These guys can turn on and off their racing engines on a dime. They also need strict handling on account of a stubborn character. We had a Rhodesian Ridgeback for 14 wonderful years.

4 Likes

Eddie, enjoying days, and evenings, at his favourite place.

Cheers,

Ian

28 Likes

eddie may be the cutest dog i’ve ever seen. what breeds is he from?

He is a cutie!

He’s a Romanian rescue, now enjoying the high-life in northern Scotland. Essentially a right mongrel, he has a big chunk of Tibetan Spaniel in his DNA and at first glance, has been mistaken for this breed. He does however, have a proper snout, whereas the Tibetan has a much flatter face.

Cheers,

Ian

1 Like

He’s not allowed to really socialize with other pups or even go to parks where dogs are until he’s had his second vacc. in 10 days and another 10 after that.

But I’m already seeing that on/off energy and his outright dislike to any correction / handling of what he’s doing that is naughty.

He is so uncoordinated - all legs and paws- his mind says do that and his legs and paws just get in the way. It’s hilarious to watch.

Like a baby giraffe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

During our latest group walk we paused for scones and coffee. Zhukov knows where the crumbs will end up.

Willy.

29 Likes

New bird feeder.
Red-bellied Woodpecker

19 Likes

Ike emerging from a snooze under some pallets.

Willy.

26 Likes

Cecilia, a lady who lunches (on mice):

7 Likes

Part two…

8 Likes

Live mice? Does the penultimate picture show the mouse on its way down?

Daughter had a small dragony thing once upon a black lipstick and dyed hair time.
She used to feed it live crickets. They were consummate escapees.

Mostly frozen mice (defrosted) from the pet shop, but sometimes if I catch live mice in the house (usually in winter) I will give them to her, as being a huntress, she likes to kill live prey.

She eats the mouse from the head first, taking about 15 to 20 minutes to swallow a large one. The last thing to disappear is the mouse’s tail.

3 Likes

I was in the mood for the Obelisk but Louis won‘t give it to me.

19 Likes

You are evidently unworthy😉

4 Likes