Show us your pets

Darcy and Dave enjoying a day in Perranporth

28 Likes

Tyr enjoying the sunshine and the music this afternoon.

24 Likes

She doesn’t visit or pop in very often. I think the owner’s keep her more confined. Old neighbours die and youngsters with more aggressive cats,that have new territorial demands
barking cocker mongrels and at least 10 electrical devices each make it all so less calm and peacefull.
She begins to look quite thin and frail but always up for a bowl of Sheba,Dreamies and Oh !Cat soup for afters. Lovely.

30 Likes

That’s made my day

Thank you

2 Likes

Here’s a shot of Rascal playing in the garden.

25 Likes

First post after months of following naim forum here is Archie Forest enjoying the tunes , ears up.

19 Likes

Welcome Archie!

1 Like

Thank you, he enjoys John Williams - Spanish Guitar. This photo listening to Jazz FM from a Ruark R1

2 Likes

Welcome, nice dog and fab system. :slightly_smiling_face:
I heard that pairing of the Nait 50 & PMC Prodigy 1’s driven by an ND5 XS2 some months ago.
A perfect match. I spent weeks trying to justify purchasing this as a 3rd system, but simply couldn’t. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

We are on the same page. My next step is the ND5 XS2 with Qubuz. The Nait 50 is full of musical energy, its delivered more than expected and the PMC Prodigy 1 has such a wide and precise soundstage, great pairing.

1 Like

Tilly clearly isn’t interested in watching Bangers and Cash with me.

23 Likes

Had a tough day yesterday …

27 Likes

Tilly in another pose.

20 Likes

The Petite Panthers needed a rest after watching me decorate for 30 seconds this afternoon.

27 Likes

This month’s group walk (well one of the two groups I walk with) was from Howth, along the cliff path.

Zhukov admiring the view of Baily Lighthouse.

After lunch at the Summit Inn we were joined by Brou, an old friend of Zhukov, for the descent back down into Howth.

Finally back in the town with a view of a Martello tower in the background.

Willy.

23 Likes

George & Sofie enjoying some tunes from my listening position.

13 Likes

You should be able to get your finger in between collar and cat … If you’re feeling brave! :grinning:

She’ll reward you twofold, you’re a good man. :+1:

2 Likes

Could this be the new addition to our household?

The above photo was taken by my daughter last night - am going to see for myself this evening

34 Likes

I can’t see how you could refuse. It’s very cute.

1 Like