Show us your pets

Tasty……:disappointed_relieved:
Left to their own devices……b****r

2 Likes

Some of the hens got into the kitchen today.

Willy.

21 Likes

They know where the food comes from.

Yep. Someone had been cutting bread on that worktop and there were crumbs on the floor. Saved me brushing them up.

Willy.

4 Likes

Deliverouef.

4 Likes

Got our grand dog Millie staying with us for a few days, she’s extremely good at finding the most comfortable spot

25 Likes

And ousting people from it

Bless

1 Like

No we’ve already moved to make way for her, she’s just a gentle soul that likes to be included

5 Likes

I am going to be in trouble later. The boys will likely be unhappy all their blankets have been washed.
I can imagine their discussion of my failings this afternoon once they return and discover my crime will be a long one.

How do your companion animals react to blankets or beds being washed?

5 Likes

Badger rather likes a change of bedding. In warm weather he ignores his blankets altogether.

1 Like

There is much padding by Habibi after a full blanket laundry day. He considers all blankets in the house to be his, much to the other two’s irritation and goes around all of them several times trying to ‘bed them back in’!
It’s quite amusing to watch…:joy:

3 Likes

Looking for the blind mice.

G

31 Likes

“Normally, I’m too cool to be seen dead playing with the various toys around the house”

“But sometimes when the slaves are not watching I regress “

Harley 10 yr old Lilac British Short Hair

31 Likes

On the days I don’t get up early for work, Rico appears.

32 Likes

Yes, I have one of those too…

23 Likes

Inspecting a local archeological dig.

21 Likes

The new box was immediately requisitioned.

27 Likes

Not just any old box either!!

2 Likes

Edda on her favourite sofa recovering from the annual vaccination and health check vet visit ordeal. She looks a little worried as she waits for blood test results, but the email arrives with an all clear:

Good news - her T4 is normal so no evidence of hyperthyroidism and her kidney and liver values were also normal.

She has lost a little weight but she still has more go than both her sisters together. Was told at six months old she wouldn’t live past 10 with her grade 3 heart murmur…
However the three sister-cats are 13 years old this summer, and Edda seems very fit and happy.
Disa has a clean bill of health.
Frieda needs to go back next week for a dental and doesn’t looks happy about it.

25 Likes

Today is apparently World Snake day, so here’s my beautiful girl!

15 Likes