Show us your pets

Last week we replaced the armchairs that were in the living room.

This has not gone down well!

So much so, that Jerry has taken to living on them since we put them outside, prior to collection by the council in a couple of days. I think we’re going to have to keep him inside on collection day.

20 Likes

Maybe you could placate him by keeping one of the cushions for him to snooze on.

3 Likes

Babushka

G

33 Likes

Funny you should say that. We brought one of the back cushions in earlier. A bit happier…He’s settled for the foot stool for now though.

22 Likes

Obviously enjoying your system changes! :+1:

2 Likes

She can’t believe it.

G

1 Like

The look is priceless.

11 Likes

Habibi has been unimpressed with the July weather, choosing instead to circulate around his back of the sofas blankets.

He’s none too fussed about rolling on his back either :roll_eyes: :joy:

25 Likes

Bindy the old bin-dog is suffering from food envy :slight_smile: His eyesight is poor but his nose is very good.

21 Likes

Harrumph!

I’m now going to show my displeasure by sitting in the exact spot where the chairs used to be.

24 Likes

:rofl:

Today’s walk was from Mossley Mill to Loughshore Cafe and back, passing the Bleach Green Viaducts.

Willy.

17 Likes

Of the four Bluebelles this is the only one I can identify on account of her head feathers being darker than the others. Bit of a bolshy Madame. Always the first one indoors if a door is left open.

Willy.

16 Likes

24 Likes

This is Raymond, who my daughter regularly dog sits for a good friend. A lovely dog of many colours!

27 Likes

That’s very cute. Someone will get the meter. :grin:

6 Likes

Off the scale, I reckon…

4 Likes

12 Likes

Hi Ray!

1 Like

Friend sent me this

8 Likes