Show us your pets

Sorry, but that is gross

Why we all eat, snakes just do what snakes do. :grin:

2 Likes

But if I posted a photo of one of my cats with a bird in its mouth?

It’s what cats do.

True but you’re a responsible cat owner that keeps your cats indoors. I do understand what you’re saying but it’s already dead (frozen).

When we first had cats, they were mostly indoors, but we did let them in the garden, under supervision. Suki the Siamese was the real huntress, in the few times she was allowed out the score was two slow worms, a toad and a starling that she brought into the house; all were rescued and released. Zebedee was allowed out on a lead (many pics, up-thread), and still managed a dunnock and a juvenile rat** - sadly they did not survive.

**and that was at age 16….I didn’t know the old buqqer could move that fast!

2 Likes

Wife just done some shopping at Lidl. She picked up the offers brochure for next week from 8 th August……Dreamies x12 megapack is £2.49, Dreamies meaty sticks £1.15. No idea if that is good value as we do not have a cat.

2 Likes

We’ve stopped giving Dreamies to ours Gazza, as the vet said it’s like giving children drugs🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Many years ago we came home to a dead rat, in one piece, on its back in the living room.

Clearly a gift, it was massive. We got a big ladies boots shoe box and tried to shuffle it in to that, as neither of us wanted to touch it. I can still visualise its tail, which almost doubled its length, draped over the side!

We spent quite some time trying to figure out how it got squeezed and bent through the cat flap…

1 Like

Yeah but evidently good drugs…

1 Like

Chilling at the Pub in Barnsley.

23 Likes

Mr Tux, the angriest cat in the village visited today for some chat.

I asked him how his Anger Management course was going, and he furiously replied that although he has all the credentials for being the very best qualified Angry Manager, all they did was irritate him with annoying questions about his kitten-hood.

30 Likes

30 Likes

Who’s this then?
Looks a very handsome cat🙂

4 Likes

She’s Sofie with a ‘f’! As named by an 8 year old girl, actually she gave her a full given name of ‘Sofie so Lovely’!!!

5 Likes

34 Likes

That’s cute.

3 Likes

Happy boy, girlie looks a little sad…Missing mummy?

No she’s perfectly ok - very happy exploring, sitting on a knee, chasing flies. Not that I am a cat psychologist!

4 Likes

Tired.

26 Likes

My regular wfh companion

On a break…

21 Likes