Show us your pets

Should fire up an Insta… page for him.

1 Like

That’s one happy doggy!

4 Likes

We collected them this evening

Jasper is sleepy

Henrietta is purring, lying on her back on my wife’s knee having her tummy stroked

31 Likes

You did the sensible thing……and got both! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Calling @Debs………time to get the cute-o-meter out.

6 Likes

It just went off the scale and blew to pieces! :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

The “Management” have definitely decide to take the day off…:sleeping:

Luna

Habibi

23 Likes

They have been exploring and chasing flies this morning. Jasper having a quick drink here. You know how things further away look smaller? Just look how much bigger Jasper is than Henrietta despite being further away :rofl:

31 Likes

Still stupidly cute……both of them.

4 Likes

Oh My Goodness! How cute are they😍
Looks like Jasper is a bit bigger than Henrietta

3 Likes

A bit? :rofl:

1 Like

Repeated in house today.

They weren’t so cute when I spent half an hour searching for them fruitlessly this afternoon- found them both asleep behind a woven basket containing tea towels in our larder cupboard. Squeezed through a very small gap :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Kittens are experts at doing this. The PPs caused me a few anxious moments over the first few months until they became too large to get into the smaller hiding places.

1 Like

14 years ago, shortly after Mrs Willy and the wains had procured Ike, I had a panicked phone call that they couldn’t find him. They were pretty sure he was in my son’s bedroom and they’d even looked under the old sofa in there. Thought about it for a moment and asked “Have you looked inside the sofa?”.
Problem solved.

Willy.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s kittens for ya!

When Sue and I were both working full time, we had a rule. “The last person out must have visual on all four cats before heading out. No interior door shall be closed subsequent to the visual confirmation.” (They were all “indoor cats”.)

I was usually the last one out………sometimes I spent twenty minutes locating all four (often locating the fourth and then “losing” one of the others!). Naturally I would then miss the “slot” on the M27 and the journey to work would take twice as long.

2 Likes

When one of my mum’s cats had kittens they would disappear for hours and no one could find them. Then after a week or so of this, first one then another and so on was spotted coming out from under a kitchen unit by the boiler. There was a gap about 5 cm’s across they could sneak through and snooze in a snug little kitten den, away from mum and humans.

3 Likes

Here are my two Mum and daughter

31 Likes

Absolutely adorable Kittens, not jealous at all.

On the subject of cats getting lost, I’ve been meaning to mention a product known as TabCat.
These are RF based, small and light - and very reasonably priced.

We bought them when we moved house and were worried about our three going missing. The Tab fits on the collar and has proved really effective. Has a range of about 50m and is directional. You can find them the little devils in the house, or outside. Because the Tab flashes red when you search for it, you can even use it to train the cats to come running for Dreamies.

We tried Apple Tags before but they only work if an iPhone is nearby. So far, the Tabs have worked flawlessly. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Yummy yummy yummy I’ve got mouse in my tummy…

8 Likes

Takes me back many years, when I used to breed a lot of different snakes. Happy memories.

2 Likes