Show us your pets

Not sure if you are joking here Jamie, but I had a complete system change to active and NC300 series at the end of June…but I think you might be pulling my leg.

G

:wink:

1 Like

If you go down to the woods today you might see a SQUIRREL!!!

17 Likes

Willow on squirrel alert.

32 Likes

Grand kitties at Dau#1:

Ten weeks old, and seem to be settling in nicely!

27 Likes

Russell no4 was an inveterate ratter. Boy was he sharp and he did catch a squirrel one day.
The claws on those little critters are so well developed for tree climbing that Russell came off worst.
Willow looks as though he would like to but might lack a little speed for the job ahead.
Lovely dog.
Take care.

Hi @Nick1940

She has a good go at chasing them but does lack top speed, she often gets nutmeged by a squirrel.

I am jealous

Two minutes after I put the new stand down, Lazanja took possession of it.

32 Likes

Sweet…:heart:

1 Like

They are a right handful! Only been there for three weeks and already “in con
trol”.

I’m sure, Ian, that there’s another kitty out there who would appreciate a home (and I’m sure Mrs. H would approve).

2 Likes

Meet Marlon we’re not ready for a dog but a friend of a friend has had to surrender him due to health issues. Mrs Pete is driving to Sydney tomorrow to meet him and see if he’s suitable. They’re able to keep him till early October when I’m home recovering from a month in hospital.

38 Likes

Wow! He’s a handsome devil.
Let’s hope he’s not a “Brando” version of Marlon… :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

He is rather handsome let’s hope he bonds with Mrs Pete as he will be her dog. As for the name I’m not a fan but we don’t want to confuse him with a name change. Cheers. :+1:

8 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Apparently their 3 year old daughter who loves him has developed an allergy to his fur. Shame he’s a great family pet.

1 Like

What a beautiful dog. Hopefully he and Mrs Pete hit it off.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest he’d have to be a complete disaster for us not to take him. He’s always been part of a family so it shouldn’t be a problem. Cheers.

8 Likes

I’m sure he is practising those big sad eyes and the head tilt. It seems like a fait accompli !!! You’d better start stocking up on treatos :joy:

3 Likes

Just lovely🤞🏽

2 Likes